Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Default Re: Andrew Wiggins Bandwagon: Hop on now before his breakout season!

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Seriously, this guy is gonna be so motivated after this whole thing. This will go down as one of the worst trades to ever happen because Wiggins will be a SUPERSTAR player. Not just an all star, but a truly elite guy.

If you on board, check in now...
    You're ridiculous. Why would he need any more motivation? If he's going to be good he doesn't need to be traded to become good.

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
    I hope this boy averages 20/5/5 . Efficiency doesn't matter.
    Kobe fans.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    There's no promise either that Wig becomes a star. He was never a home run prospect like Durant or LeBron. Scouts generally project him as an all-star level player. But do you understand that such a thing is not guaranteed?

Cleveland went with a top 10 player in his prime that will be locked up from age 25-30.

Also, LeBron said yesterday in his press conference he plans on retiring there. If you want to play semantics with whether he will/won't then you're wasting your time.
    that isn't what he said. also, we have heard similar things from him before as well.

actually, up until this college season he was projected as a franchise changing talent. Up until his first game at Kansas he was considered a better prospect than Durant at the same age. Unfortunately for him he was paired with the best center prospect since Shaq and shared the spotlight because he is unselfish. Those two guys are the best prospects for their position in several years.

He is gonna be an all time great.

Banned

Tell me I'm not the only one seeing this

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    You're ridiculous. Why would he need any more motivation? If he's going to be good he doesn't need to be traded to become good.
    He was always gonna be really good. Sometimes certain things push you a little bit harder and might give you a little edge in training or make you realize that everyone doesn't believe in you.

You gotta realize everyone has been pampering this kid since he was in 7th or 8th grade. He has been told he was gonna be the next MJ, he told he was a no brainer #1 pick, ESPN was talking about teams tanking for him since he was in Junior or Senior Year of high school. Now for the first time in his life someone said YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH, WE DON'T WANT YOU. If that doesn't give you a little edge then I don't know what will. I also think it takes some of the pressure off oh him.

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Tell me I'm not the only one seeing this

then you should never comment on basketball again.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    that isn't what he said. also, we have heard similar things from him before as well.

actually, up until this college season he was projected as a franchise changing talent. Up until his first game at Kansas he was considered a better prospect than Durant at the same age. Unfortunately for him he was paired with the best center prospect since Shaq and shared the spotlight because he is unselfish. Those two guys are the best prospects for their position in several years.

He is gonna be an all time great.
    There was a lot in his actual game that scouts saw which made them hesitate. He had some good moments when Embiid went down, but some poor ones as well such as 4 pts in 34 minutes vs. Stanford in the NCAA tournament.

Here's what James said

"My No. 1 goal is to win a championship here; it'd be the greatest achievement in my life," James said. "I don't plan on going nowhere. I don't have the energy to do it again."
    James signed the short-term deal with the Cavs, which can be worth $42 million, with the belief that changes to the salary cap could enable him to significantly increase his salary. The expectation is that the salary cap and max-contract level could jump dramatically in 2016 after new television deals are signed.
    "At the end of the day, I'm a businessman as well," James said. "I know what is going on in the league."
    Spin it however your agenda wishes.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

I'll be rooting for him, so long as it isn't Cavs vs Wolves.

bears can smell it OncePerMonth's Avatar

If he is on the Wolves, I'll be a fan. If he is on the Cavs, I won't be.

Julis randle

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersDaBEst
    Julis randle
    Why are you making up players?

Banned

I'll hop on. Let's go Drew

I'm in as long as he is in the wolves..

In , Wolves are my second favorite team

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

I'm in

Go Capt. Canada!