Quote Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
Didn't want to make a separate thread and reading Euroleague's posts throughout this one, I thought this pic would be good for here:

It's a box score for Zalgiris Kaunas, the team Ty Lawson and Sonny Weems signed with. Guess who was the leading scorer for Zalgiris? That's right, NBA player Ty Lawson with 21 points on a whopping 70% SHOOTING

Who was the leading scorer overall in the game? None other than former USC standout and 15th ranked high school player in the class of 2006, AMERICAN Davon Jefferson with 25 points on 52.4% shooting. Jefferson was a US reject who wasn't even drafted. I watched Jefferson in person at the Drew League this summer. The guy was a scrub, and that was summer league. Just like I said before, Drew League>>>>>Euroleague. NBDL>>>>Euroleague.

at Vassilis Spanoulis being one of the top players in the world. The guy is Euro trash that sucked big time when he got his chance in the BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD, the NBA. Juan Carlos Navarro is actually pretty decent and had a solid rookie year for Memphis. But let's be real here, Navarro is AT BEST, a solid 6th man in the NBA, possibly a starter at PG on some teams. FAR from being better than "95% of NBA players"

I can see you put a lot of effort in this but this post is such an epic fail...

The funny thing is that you're possibly even more retarded than Euroleague.