Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

Um, the only time I ever see anyone here say anything about the euroleague is when the OP brings it up...

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

And like I said, if that is true as they claim, then Spanoulis, Navarro, Rakocevic, Jasikevicius, Andersen, etc. - ALL OF THEM were the MVP of the NBA when they played there.
    Do you think anyone here would give an 1/8th of a hang gliding **** if you said that?

Really?

Do you believe we would care?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by adri41
    Um, the only time I ever see anyone here say anything about the euroleague is when the OP brings it up...
    Yes. He just makes this crap up to stir up conversation. I have no idea why you would take anything someone says on an internet forum so personally, especially this one.

owwwww

lmfao @ average NBA players being MVPs in euroleague.

Saw a basketball once

How often are people making those claims here? I read these forums everyday and I can't recall a single post talking about any of those players... I don't think anyone really cares tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Anthony Parker played about 50 games over three seasons with the 76ers and whatnot... he couldn't get a roster spot because he was terrible.

He then went to Europe and DOMINATED.

Do you realize what you are saying?

Ooh, look! Anthony Parker in 99-00 averaged 3 points in 11 minutes for the Magic.

Four years later, Euroleague MVP.

Then back to the NBA, back to being shit. Weird, right?
    Anthony Parker was starting in the NBA for 5 years (well past his prime) and playing in NBA playoff teams, even in the conference finals as a starter.

WELL PAST HIS PRIME

Anthony Parker was never even in his wildest dreams, even remotely near close to anything, in any way, shape, or form, "dominant" in the Euroleague. If you think Anthony Parker was "dominant" in Euroleague then you are indeed psychotic.

That is the first clue to the answer here as to why so many NBA fans here make up these lies. Because only a psychotic person (one who imagines and hallucinates that things that are not real or not true are real or true) would ever claim that Anthony Parker was "dominant" in Euroleague.

Yeah buddy, Anthony Parker was "dominant" in Euroleague..........I am sorry, but that is definitely borderline psychotic thinking.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-29-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Pretty much...

90% of the euroleague talk here...he starts it. Like people are just sitting around discussing Zarko Cabrackanratoomanyconsonantsinarowabra and his outstanding career on the Albania Irrelevants.

There are over 3 million posts in this forum alone and dude acts like all of us ae heavy into discussion on how __ was the euroleague MVP.

If he left 90% of the talk about the euroleague would go with him....

But someone...somewhere...of tens of thousands of people who have posted here....said ___ was the euroleague MVP. And he has to right the injustice by pointing it out to people who wouldnt care if the euroleague disbanded tomorrow.

Banned

Parker can crack 10 PPG here, yet he dominated over there.

Something doesnt add up

Quote Originally Posted by taucesays
    Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds? You countered a quote from the player himself with your own ignorant ass, unfounded opinion. You need to take a course on debate.
    Derrick Rose would last, at most, 2 weeks before being cut in any top level Euroleague team. Yet, he was the MVP in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    people who wouldnt care if the euroleague disbanded tomorrow.
    Yea I'm in that boat

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Derrick Rose would last, at most, 2 weeks before being cut in any top level Euroleague team. Yet, he was the MVP in the NBA.
    Please. Please. Please. PLEASE give us an ounce of proof. As of now it is your opinion, which I rank a half step above a hamster's.

Lakas complaining about other people lying? I'm not sure if I've seen anyone say Gary Neal was Euroleague MVP, and if someone did, it's not some kind of problem that deserves its own thread.

Anthony Parker was staring in the NBA for 5 years (well past his prime) and playing in NBA playoff teams, even in the conference finals as a starter.

WELL PAST HIS PRIME

Anthony Parker was never even in his wildest dreams, even remotely near close to anything, in any way, shape, or form, "dominant" in the Euroleague. If you think Anthony Parker was "dominant" in Euroleague then you are indeed psychotic.

That is the first clue to the answer here as to why so many NBA fans here make up these lies. Because only a psychotic person (one who imagines and hallucinates that things that are not real or not true are real or true) would ever claim that Anthony Parker was "dominant" in Euroleague.

Yeah buddy, Anthony Parker was "dominant" in Euroleague..........I am sorry, but that is definitely borderline psychotic thinking.
    So he wasn't dominant and yet he was the MVP? Either you are telling the truth and the MVP award holds no weight, which is illogical, or you are spewing lies again.

Example of the NBA being much more talented than Euroleague;

Navarro won the Euroleague MVP. When he came into the NBA, he was in his athletic prime, and got All Rookie Second Team on the Grizzlies.

You are saying Derrick Rose would be a scrub in Euroleague?

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Do you think anyone here would give an 1/8th of a hang gliding **** if you said that?

Really?

Do you believe we would care?
    Yes. You would. And you would go nuts over it.

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

Yes. 95% of the "Euroleague MVP"s according to NBA fans here, however, were NOT. Yet the lies that they were keep being spewed endlessly in this forum.

how does Parker being a one time(at least mvp) of the euroleague sit with you?

You implied earlier that some of the anti-euroleague sentiment was based on racism..."the Black man's NBA"

An average-at-best NBA player, who happens to be Black, dominates a league that you claim to be equal to the NBA... Does it bother you?