Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Default Re: Which is more impressive for you?

Bron

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Warriors have been a very good and underrated defensive team this season. Also, don't just look at defense, a weak offensive team also means less effort on the defenders = able to concentrate on offense more.

Humm.... 61>54
    Next!

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

82 in regulation >>>>>>>> 69 in 2 OT you b!sh

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

I just watched the highlights, and in the highlights alone I saw that on one play Lebron missed and got his own rebound and made the shot. That's 1 possession and 2 points, the equivalent of shooting once and making one.

He also would have had the last shot of the 3rd quarter had Birdman not offensive goaltended and interfered with it.

So, in reality he was 23-32 (as opposed to 22-33)

Also, in the highlights you see a nice pass to an open Bosh who missed a wide open shot. I'm sure if I watch the whole game, I'd see a few more of those.

The above is pretty pointless, but if you're going to get mad that Lebron made 4 points while in garbage time, then you better pay attention to the above too.

Bobcats may be rated high on defense, but they are overrated.

Jefferson is a horrendous defender. Bran has a chance to dominate any team that has a pathetic defensive center.

Look what Melo did to the Bobcats a few weeks back. Probably in less minutes too.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Yes, I too am withholding judgement on Lebron until he can put up 35-7-7 or something close to it in an important playoff game.
    But LeBron* has put up numbers in playoff games. Its just that this 61 point performance isn't much of a shocker considering its against the fvcking BOBCATS! Would anyone expect him NOT to be able to go into beastmode against a total CRAP team led by one of the worst team owners in the league, Michael Jordan?

I guess we should throw a parade for LeBron* everytime he succeeds at mediocrity, no? Oh wait, we already have when he colluded for two rings. Dude is one giant asterisk throughout his entire career. He's a beta... PERIOD.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    But LeBron* has put up numbers in playoff games. Its just that this 61 point performance isn't much of a shocker considering its against the fvcking BOBCATS! Would anyone expect him NOT to be able to go into beastmode against a total CRAP team led by one of the worst team owners in the league, Michael Jordan?

I guess we should throw a parade for LeBron* everytime he succeeds at mediocrity, no? Oh wait, we already have when he colluded for two rings. Dude is one giant asterisk throughout his entire career. He's a beta... PERIOD.
    Wut.

KD's was more aesthetically pleasing to watch, and probably more difficult because he had Iggy guarding him, but I'd have to give Lebron the edge.

Those 4 straight baskets by Durant were pretty insane though, I think it was 3 3's in a row and a turnaround jumper in what felt like 2 minutes.