Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: For people who think lebron lacks actual skill

Whoever says LeBron isn't skilled is an idiot or troll. Carmelo is still one of the best offensive players in the league.

Lebron is a great scorer, one of the greatest scorers of all time. That's evident by his PPG, career scoring numbers, and FG%. But guys like Melo, Durant, and Kobe have MORE COMPLETE SCORING SKILLSETS! It's two different things. That's not to say Bron doesn't have a sick scoring skillset. But it's not quite on the level of the other guys I named. Mainly due to footwork and/or shooting. Or maybe due to those guys thinking score first. While Bron is similar to a Big O in that they are pass first guys who get 27-30 points a night in their sleep. So basically u have great skill and u have great technical skill. Lebron is as skilled as anybody scoring due to his numbers. But in terms of technical scoring facets, guys like Durant or Melo have the edge in that sense.

Name those few posters here who say that and you will immediately understand why..... in reality Lebron is overall easily the most skilled player in the league...

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    your still writing me back a paragraph everytime you respond rofl so sad.Kid im not going back and forth with you. what you just want the last word you got it
    Thanks for the last word. Oh by the way, you're writing me back a paragraph everytime, too. We have so much in common

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Thanks for the last word. Oh by the way, you're writing me back a paragraph everytime, too. We have so much in common
    It should be illegal to be as sarcastic as you.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Im watching highlights of carmelo the way he plays doesn't take anymore skill than the way lebron plays.He scores off catch and shoot 3's and running and jumping in the paint preying for fouls.You dont every see carmelo cross no one over or use crazy footwork in the paint.THE HIGHLIGHTS IM WATCHING THIS SHT DOESN'T TAKE NO F'N SKILL.The man catches the ball 8 feet away from the rim and just rushes to a spot to score.Or he gets bird fed wide open 3's that any good shooter can make.BEST SCORER MY AZZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXRxjzACG8U
    stopped right there, stop reading box scores and watching highlights and actually watch the entire game

Hell just one of those skills he has is one of the greatest of all time and in my opinion the best from any non-PG in NBA history, namely the vision/passing skills/playmaking..... then you add his scoring arsenal all the way from the paint, post to the perimeter he does literally anything successfully right now, ballhandling/control, bodycontrol, footwork, close/midrange/perimeter J's and so on, you name it.... yes even in the POST Lebron is a master right now and FACTUALLY the greatest post player in the NBA, have a look: http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...a-championship
    Then you have the offensive & defensive intangibles/IQ & leadership, which qualifies as "skills" aswell.....

There is nobody more skilled in the NBA...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Name those few posters here who say that and you will immediately understand why..... in reality Lebron is overall easily the most skilled player in the league...
    I would say that Melo has more offensive tools than LeBron, scoring wise, would you not agree?

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Someone doesn't understand the difference between basic physical traits and skill.

if you think lebron don't have haters who think he is only good because of his athleticism try leaving your house and actually talking to people.He has people who hate on him for any reason they can come up with

National High School Star

if you think lebron don't have haters who think he is only good because of his athleticism try leaving your house and actually talking to people.He has people who hate on him for any reason they can come up with
    Maybe you should stop hanging out with idiots?

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    Maybe you should stop hanging out with idiots?
    i won't stop hanging with someone because they hate on a sports figure...maybe you should get your priorities straight

National High School Star

i won't stop hanging with someone because they hate on a sports figure...maybe you should get your priorities straight
    Haters know Lebron is good, not just based on athleticism, the ones that don't are called trolls.

The people you hang out with are idiots.

Some of my friends don't like Lebron, not because his skill or stats but because of his other qualities. Such as flopping or such.
    Sometimes people just don't like some one.
    But if they can't acknowledge that Lebron actually has a skill set, than they're idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    As I said, Melo is extremely polished offensively, whats wrong with him playing bully ball? He uses his strengths to his advantage, but the beauty of his game is he also has a finesse side to it, he can kill you in so many ways. And LeBron SHOULD score in the paint, I don't see what the problem is there?
    I said plenty of times there is nothing wrong with the way he plays if you can get 20 + ppg from spot up 3's and over powering people good sht.He's just not the most skilled player in my eyes in the league.I take back what i said about him not being a great 1 on 1 player sometimes you want to prove a point so bad you dont think about what your saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    Haters know Lebron is good, not just based on athleticism, the ones that don't are called trolls.

The people you hang out with are idiots.

Some of my friends don't like Lebron, not because his skill or stats but because of his other qualities. Such as flopping or such.
    Sometimes people just don't like some one.
    But if they can't acknowledge that Lebron actually has a skill set, than they're idiots.
    yayayaya cool story did not read...........