Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old Today, 02:51 PM   #4681
sweggeh
ForeverHeat Rises

sweggeh posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrysweggeh posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: 2014 - 2015 World Soccer Discussion (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Exactly, he looks scared going into big games.

Interviews before the world cup he was basically crying and apologizing and begging forgiveness for all his failures in an England shirt. Looked defeated before he even played his first game in Brazil. And that natural born loser is who Hodgson picked as Captain? XD Basically gave his team no chance with that decision.

I still think it's funny he single handedly threw away Liverpools first PL title ever. F*ck liverpool

The last few weeks of last season were some of the funniest football moments I have ever seen. It was a meltdown of epic proportions.

Last edited by sweggeh : Today at 02:54 PM.
sweggeh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:54 PM   #4682
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2014 - 2015 World Soccer Discussion (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweggeh
Im beginning to feel sorry for Gerrard. That slip has completely ruined his life. His whole legacy is destroyed, he will be remembered only for that moment from now on.

Still funny though
Only stupid trolling ass teens will remember him for that, I saw him at his best and he was incredible. That said, I have enjoyed tormenting a friend of mine who is a Liverpool fan at every opportunity for ages.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:56 PM   #4683
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Only stupid trolling ass teens will remember him for that, I saw him at his best and he was incredible. That said, I have enjoyed tormenting a friend of mine who is a Liverpool fan at every opportunity for ages.
lmao, **** off. When did I say I'll remember him for that? He was great, Lampard was better though.

Take a damn joke.
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:57 PM   #4684
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
lmao, **** off. When did I say I'll remember him for that? He was great, Lampard was better though.

Take a damn joke.
Are you sweggeh?
Old Today, 03:02 PM   #4685
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Are you sweggeh?
Yes.

Are you Jameer? Because you're both pretty annoying.
Old Today, 03:04 PM   #4686
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:
Yes.

Are you Jameer? Because you're both pretty annoying.
It's past your bed time.
Old Today, 03:05 PM   #4687
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
It's past your bed time.
k. Go away now pls
Old Today, 03:06 PM   #4688
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

everton-wolfsburg is as good as you'll get for an europa league game
coleman vs rodriguez should be nice
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:08 PM   #4689
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:
k. Go away now pls
I'm in your head it seems, I guess I will stay a while.
Old Today, 03:08 PM   #4690
ArbitraryWater
Arschreise

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol

Shade, supplex him
ArbitraryWater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:13 PM   #4691
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

deulofeu with a great assist against feyenoord
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:28 PM   #4692
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
lol

Shade, supplex him

Old Today, 03:39 PM   #4693
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
He was nothing but overrated. Gerrard GTFO.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: