Default Final roster spot goes to E'twaun Moore

I'm on an iPad but appreciate if someone can post a link.

Looks like we went for more guard help, I can understand the thinking.

We have a glut of guys who play PF but can slide over to the center spot in favorable matchups.

I like the signing. East Chicago native too.

Default Re: Final roster spot goes to E'twaun Moore

Pretty awesome seeing E'Twaun Moore come to the Bulls. I remember seeing him in the local newspapers a lot when he played for EC Central and hearing people talking about him growing up. I have not been following him very much in the NBA, I doubt he see's any playing time in the regular season unless something goes very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Pretty awesome seeing E'Twaun Moore come to the Bulls. I remember seeing him in the local newspapers a lot when he played for EC Central and hearing people talking about him growing up. I have not been following him very much in the NBA, I doubt he see's any playing time in the regular season unless something goes very wrong.

Call me crazy, but I keep envisioning him coming off the bench and lighting up a team like the cavs in an important game.

Had to scrounge around for some clips of him playing, from what I see he can score and pass the rock. Another outside threat.

Hinrich's body may not hold up so having him as a combo guard insurance is smart.

I'm so pumped for this season.

Moore, 6-foot-5 and 191 pounds, played in 79 games with the Magic last season, averaging 6.4 points and 1.7 rebounds per game. He shot 43 percent from the field.

-- AP