Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default For people who think lebron lacks actual skill

Im watching highlights of carmelo the way he plays doesn't take anymore skill than the way lebron plays.He scores off catch and shoot 3's and running and jumping in the paint preying for fouls.You dont every see carmelo cross no one over or use crazy footwork in the paint.THE HIGHLIGHTS IM WATCHING THIS SHT DOESN'T TAKE NO F'N SKILL.The man catches the ball 8 feet away from the rim and just rushes to a spot to score.Or he gets bird fed wide open 3's that any good shooter can make.BEST SCORER MY AZZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXRxjzACG8U
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 01-08-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Default Re: For people who think lebron lacks actual skill

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Im watching highlights of carmelo the way he plays doesn't take anymore skill than the way lebron plays.He scores off catch and shoot 3's and running and jumping in the paint preying for fouls.You dont every see carmelo cross no one over or use crazy footwork in the paint.THE HIGHLIGHTS IM WATCHING THIS SHT DOESN'T TAKE NO F'N SKILL.The man catches the ball 8 feet away from the rim and just rushes to a spot to score.Or he gets bird fed wide open 3's that any good shooter can make.BEST SCORER MY AZZ
    You're not watching a thorough highlight reel then. Carmelo is one of the most skilled offensive players in the L.

Banned

Carmelo is mega underrated here, he is a great player, there is more to him than being a spot-up shooter. He has good footwork, his iso game is what makes him deadly, ask Kobe, he's harder to guard than LeBron in his opinion.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    You're not watching a thorough highlight reel then. Carmelo is one of the most skilled offensive players in the L.

This.

I know, right? This NBA game too easy. That's why I take my talents to the local 24 hour.

yes he is a great scorer but he is not the best and the way he scores requires little actual skill.I AM NOT HATING ON HIM HE IS STILL GREAT THE WAY HE SCORES IS JUST OVERRATED HE DOESN'T SCORE A VARIETY OF WAYS LIKE PEOPLE SAY.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    I know, right? This NBA game too easy. That's why I take my talents to the local 24 hour.
    Compared to other nba players hate people like you.Im obviously not comparing him to a avg pick up player dk face

Who the hell thinks Lebron lacks actual skill?

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    I get in arguments all the time of people who think lebron is only good because he is so big and fast believe it or not..Some people say his only real skill is he is a good passer.People will find any way to hate him

Banned

yes he is a great scorer but he is not the best and the way he scores requires little actual skill.I AM NOT HATING ON HIM HE IS STILL GREAT THE WAY HE SCORES IS JUST OVERRATED HE DOESN'T SCORE A VARIETY OF WAYS LIKE PEOPLE SAY.
    Which highlight package are you watching?, Melo is extremely polished offensively, 3pt range, deadly midrange game, great finisher at the rim, one of the best iso players.

I get in arguments all the time of people who think lebron is only good because he is so big and fast believe it or not..Some people say his only real skill is he is a good passer.People will find any way to hate him
    Those people would be called trolls. Learn to ignore them and your ISH experience will be much more pleasant.

/thread

Those people would be called trolls. Learn to ignore them and your ISH experience will be much more pleasant.

/thread
    I was talking about real life honestly i dont click hate threads of players too often

a surprisingly big amount of people and not only trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Which highlight package are you watching?, Melo is extremely polished offensively, 3pt range, deadly midrange game, great finisher at the rim, one of the best iso players.
    I dont really need to watch a specific highlight package i can watch him play anytime a knicks game is on and he plays the same way.Bird fed wide open 3's or bully ball in the paint but people hate on harden/durant for getting freethrows or lebron for only shooting in the paint.

Banned

I dont really need to watch a specific highlight package i can watch him play anytime he a knicks game on and he plays the same way.Bird fed wide open 3's or bully ball in the paint but people hate on harden/durant for getting freethrows or lebron for only shooting in the paint.
    As I said, Melo is extremely polished offensively, whats wrong with him playing bully ball? He uses his strengths to his advantage, but the beauty of his game is he also has a finesse side to it, he can kill you in so many ways. And LeBron SHOULD score in the paint, I don't see what the problem is there?