Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: GT. Nuggets V Bulls 8:00PM Preaseason: Rose v Lawson, Gasol v Faried

rose

Default Re: GT. Nuggets V Bulls 8:00PM Preaseason: Rose v Lawson, Gasol v Faried

Alien ties the game!! 21 point deficit to tie game

What a comeback.

down 21 to even.

Butler looking more and more comfortable offensively. I think he might return closer to that 47% fg he was in his second year.

Just needs to stick to that 15 foot catch and shoot jumpshot or one dribble then shoot.

I've liked this game by McDermott. Looks a lot more assertive and confident, some nice drives and obviously his shooting is great.

Has shown to play some good defense on a quick athletic SF.

I've like the aaron brooks drives to kickouts. the second unit is starting to click more.

It's a Bear sighting

Bulls 1st win. ayy lmao

Doug and Niko looked really good to end the game..completely different team after those pair of 3s by Doug in the 2nd Q.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Bulls 1st win. ayy lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Doug and Niko looked really good to end the game..completely different team after those pair of 3s by Doug in the 2nd Q.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Jimmy too..I'm actually getting worried about his next contract..he looks really, really good right now. Like the best perimeter defender in the game and a solid 15 ppg player on offense with a much improved jumper. People forget this dude hasn't played a full season with Rose yet. He's gonna be a beast this year now that he gets to relax a bit, playing off all the offensive weapons around him. Bulls need to lock him up now.

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    LOL. Have the Bulls won any game this preseaon? LMAO
    This loser is so desperate for attention since his mom don't give him any, pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Jimmy too..I'm actually getting worried about his next contract..he looks really, really good right now. Like the best perimeter defender in the game and a solid 15 ppg player on offense with a much improved jumper. People forget this dude hasn't played a full season with Rose yet. He's gonna be a beast this year now that he gets to relax a bit, playing off all the offensive weapons around him. Bulls need to lock him up now.

Yeah, that's a big concern.

If we walk out of a contract of 10 mill a year or less, we've done well. On the current market, he could command up to 12-13 mill a year.

SG are thin in the NBA. Teams will throw big contracts at Butler if we don't lock him up now. He plays SF too, but yeah he's one of the best perimeter defenders and he is improving offensively and young.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You have a good one there.

Really physical and made Gibson look really ordinary a few times.

I rate Nurkic, has a good backdown postgame.
    He bangs really hard down low, loves the contact. I had him on my Adriatic league fantasy team last year, he didn't even play 20 minutes per game but brought me a shitload of points...

How did Rose look?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by CHi1PriDe
    This loser is so desperate for attention since his mom don't give him any, pathetic
    Considering his comment lead to a Bulls win, just hope he says that about their whole season .

Good to see Gasol picking up the defensive intensity from the sounds of it compared to the last couple of years. Really glad to hear he's motivated and at his best, guy deserves to compete for a championship again.