Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Vick - DeSean - Shady CavsLebronMo's Avatar

Default Re: I think Obama will be looked as one of the greatest presidents in the last 50 years

Anything you said is automatically nullified once you labeled ObamaCare a positive thing.

Default Re: I think Obama will be looked as one of the greatest presidents in the last 50 years

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    His approval ratings are off the charts compared to most of the last US presidents at this stage of their presidencies, including the conservative's demigod Reagan

History will be kind to Barry, despite all his current haters...
    Minorities are a bigger portion of our population than ever before also... Despite the black community being farther behind now than before Obama took office, I'd have to guess they must just really, really, like his foreign policies?

Approval Rating by Race:
    Non-White - 71%
    Black - 94%
    Hispanic - 63%
    White - 41%

I'll just leave this here.

He wasn't a bad president, he wasn't great either. The biggest issue I have with his presidency was despite claiming he'll have the 'most transparent administration ever', we saw the exact opposite.

Literally, as far from transparent as you could get. The corruption and mischievous behavior seen in American politics today is sickening.

Not to mention the country is more divided now than we've been in the past few decades. That falls squarely on Obama.

But, he kept the country afloat, kinda, so there's that. Can't say the same for the next president.

Oh, and...

http://www.gallup.com/poll/193379/ne...campaign=tiles

PRINCETON, N.J. -- As the nation prepares to celebrate Independence Day, 52% of U.S. adults say they are "extremely proud" to be Americans, a new low in Gallup's 16-year trend. Americans' patriotism spiked after 9/11, peaking at 70% in 2003, but has declined since, including an eight-percentage-point drop in early 2005 and a five-point drop since 2013.
    Last edited by UK2K; 07-06-2016 at 12:43 PM.

On the contrary, Obama's administration was by far the most transparent in history...

Now the irony of it is, the man had nothing to do with it, and like anyone else would've done in the same situation, pushed back against it.

But come on, guys - this is the age of Wikileaks, of Ed Snowden, of the Panama Papers.

We know far more about our political leaders are truly up to than at any other point in the history of mankind. We get to see all of the sausage-making, which is making us more distrustful of the same sausage we had no problem with before. Just think of the Iraq War... the way it happened was very similar to previous wars instigated by the US. The main difference is that we found out all about it while it was still in progress, instead of 50 years later in some declassified document.

So we're just becoming more demanding, that's all - probably a good thing, too, although we shouldn't take it all the way to total transparency (secret negotiations are the key to peace, and I think most would agree that peace is more important as an ideal than transparency)

The big problem of our time is not lack of information, but disinformation, burying the truth under a pile of bs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    His approval ratings are off the charts compared to most of the last US presidents at this stage of their presidencies, including the conservative's demigod Reagan

History will be kind to Barry, despite all his current haters...
    Lol. Proof that you're a mindless parrot. You heard some idiot leftist say this, assumed it was true without checking and are now parroting it around like a good little zombie.

Reagan's approval ratings were in the 60s. Obama is in the low 50s. 60s > 50s.