Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Corker removes himself from Trump's VP consideration

Washington (CNN)Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker withdrew himself Wednesday from consideration as a possible running mate for Donald Trump.

The surprise move comes as sources had told CNN Corker was being "very seriously" vetted by the Trump campaign.
    Nobody wants to be associated with the radioactive Cheeto

Default Re: Corker removes himself from Trump's VP consideration

Who?

If I'm Trump, finding someone with a recognizable name is my first priority. Don't know who the **** this cocker guy is.

There's also been a number of people who are being 'very closely vetted' for the VP position.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

He'll run with Palin

How many Democrats have removed themselves from consideration or publicly stated they would not be a good VP?

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Who?

If I'm Trump, finding someone with a recognizable name is my first priority. Don't know who the **** this cocker guy is.

There's also been a number of people who are being 'very closely vetted' for the VP position.
    He's Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee in the Senate. He would have been a good get for Trump.

But also lots of times these "I'm withdrawing my name......" announcements are when you have already been passed over.

I can't imagine any career politician with future aspirations wanting to jump on the Trump train at this point.

Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin Please pick Palin

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I can't imagine any career politician with future aspirations wanting to jump on the Trump train at this point.

Good.

That's the whole point of the Trump train.

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson
    He's Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee in the Senate. He would have been a good get for Trump.

But also lots of times these "I'm withdrawing my name......" announcements are when you have already been passed over.
    He wasn't even listed as one of the top 14 options three months ago, and I saw on some other site he had the 22nd best odds.

http://www.2016election.com/2016-running-mate-odds/

I think you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Good.

That's the whole point of the Trump train.
    Nailed it.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Palin is the only one who will accept Trump's VP offer.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    He wasn't even listed as one of the top 14 options three months ago, and I saw on some other site he had the 22nd best odds.

http://www.2016election.com/2016-running-mate-odds/

I think you're right.
    It also could have been that he was completely scared of the shitshow Trump is running.

Trump called the guy on stage to give a speech the other night with noone telling him he was going to be expected to speak.

That could be enough for someone to go, **** this.

Saw a basketball once

He's gonna pick Gingrich.

Banned

The Trump VP search (and his campaign in general) is playing out like the Brexit fiasco overseas. Everybody wants to be down with the cause... Until it's time to actually be down with the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    The Trump VP search (and his campaign in general) is playing out like the Brexit fiasco overseas. Everybody wants to be down with the cause... Until it's time to actually be down with the cause.
    Yesterday was the perfect example. Stoker has to play nice and do the event or Trump will go on stage and scorch him like the NM Governor, but then when it actually comes time to join up they backtrack.