Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    SashaSuave
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Celtics win Game 4 to take a 3-1 series lead. Post-game discussion here

Quote Originally Posted by puppychili
    Pretty sure Jordan scored 45 in his last Finals game vs the Jazz.

They're showing Lakers/Celtics on ESPN Classic right now. Celtics about to make their run. That block by Pierce on Kobe was when the game turned around.

Even better watching it the second time!
    Did the LAkers won the second time u watched it?

Default Re: Celtics win Game 4 to take a 3-1 series lead. Post-game discussion here

Best poster ever High Potential's Avatar

Anyone else think Phil might be getting paid off to end the series now? It's the only explanation for his ridiculous moves.

I usually hit open layups lakers4ever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A.M.G.
    I put a curse on the Lakers the day after they stole Pau Gasol, damning them to never win another NBA Championship. "Never" is a very long time, so I'll accept it if they simply fail to win one with Pau Gasol. And I like to think that my curse had a little to do with the Lakers choking tonight.

Seriously, I don't much like the Celtics or their fans, but good GOD in heaven are they ever the lesser of two evils!!! Lakers fans, YOU ARE MORONS. THINK BEFORE YOU POST STUPID, DELUSIONAL, JINGOISTIC ****. And the Lakers franchise is just despicable, taking the franchise player of a struggling team and giving them Kwame Brown and filler in return. Sure, the Grizzlies were idiots to agree, but sweet Jesus, how do you even make that offer??? The Grizzlies are ****ed forever!!! I believe that the agony you have suffered tonight at the hands of the Celtics, who made FAIR TRADES to build their team, is a form karmic justice.
    Hey moron. That is what WINNING FRANCHISES do. They rape all the moronic teams of their best players. Look at the Celtics stealing Garnett and Allen and tell me they didn't do the same damn thing. Get a life moron.

Man...just think....we could of been up 3-2 right now if the Lakers didn't fold last Thursday...................

Oh well............

[FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Purple"]GAME 6 WE GET A CHANCE AT SWEET REDEMPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO LAKES!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S MAKE THIS IS SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="Purple"]2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by High Potential
    Anyone else think Phil might be getting paid off to end the series now? It's the only explanation for his ridiculous moves.
    The most important game of the season and Phil the idiot is EXPERIMENTING with new lineups/rotations. It's been 5 damn games and he still hasn't figured out how to defend Paul Pierce (put Lamar Odom on him). How this guy won 9 rings and is in the b'ball HOF is beyond me. I'm amazed listening to Doc Rivers and how he pumps up his team with inspiring words and intensity and passion.....then they scroll over to Phil and he's putting everyone on the locker-room to sleep with his BS "Zen" nonsense.

Also Kobe has to take a big chunk of the blame. Not a good time for the Lakers best player to go MIA and start playing like a terrified little girl.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon
    The most important game of the season and Phil the idiot is EXPERIMENTING with new lineups/rotations. It's been 5 damn games and he still hasn't figured out how to defend Paul Pierce (put Lamar Odom on him). How this guy won 9 rings and is in the b'ball HOF is beyond me. I'm amazed listening to Doc Rivers and how he pumps up his team with inspiring words and intensity and passion.....then they scroll over to Phil and he's putting everyone on the locker-room to sleep with his BS "Zen" nonsense.

Also Kobe has to take a big chunk of the blame. Not a good time for the Lakers best player to go MIA and start playing like a terrified little girl.

If the Lakers manage to pull off the historic comeback and Kobe plays great the remaining two games I'm SURE you'll be back on his black, sweaty balls.

Flip-flopping loser.

Did Kobe playing bad hurt your wittle feelings?

awwww

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    Man...just think....we could of been up 3-2 right now if the Lakers didn't fold last Thursday...................

One of my coworkers said the same thing, but that isn't entirely correct. What if the series was 2-2, maybe the Lakers let up and lose game 5. They played desperately yesterday. The mindset of the Lakers players would've been different. So we can't say that if they had won game 4 that they would've won game 5.
    Last edited by glidedrxlr22; 06-16-2008 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    One of my coworkers said the same thing, but that isn't entirely correct. What if the series was 2-2, maybe the Lakers let up and lose game 5. They played desperately yesterday. The mindset of the Lakers players would've been different. So we can't say that if they had won game 4 that they would've won game 5.
    +1