Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Default Re: Let's get this out the way, Lakers are a better franchise than the Celtics.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    You know what's funny about Lakers fans using the 5-team argument? The Lakers were one of the teams we kept beating
    And then ya'll go on droughts going on 30 years of eating shit, while watching us win year after year after year.

gtfo

Default Re: Let's get this out the way, Lakers are a better franchise than the Celtics.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
    And then ya'll go on droughts going on 30 years of eating shit, while watching us win year after year after year.

gtfo
    It wasn't 30 years of eating shit, but if hyperbole is all you can come up with...you keep right on. I know how sensitive you guys are when the NBA universe isn't revolving around LA and I know you're even MORE sensitive now that the Clips are getting all the hype

Banned

At least the Celtics are the best NBA team in Boston. The Lakers aren't the best team in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    At least the Celtics are the best NBA team in Boston. The Lakers aren't the best team in LA.
    damn, that hurt

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    true, while i still think there's more danger in picks than just dat, cause even if tey dont turn out busts or just average, when u hit th jackpot, on that rare ocassion, that player will most likely hit free agency at some point before being championship ready, so theres more risk than that....theres a reason crappy franchises that always get good picks do not sniff championships
    Yea that is a trend, good players leaving the smaller markets for the bigger ones and its going to continue happening, which is why I know both teams are going to be contending for the title again soon, fair?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Burn

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Yea that is a trend, good players leaving the smaller markets for the bigger ones and its going to continue happening, which is why I know both teams are going to be contending for the title again soon, fair?
    fair enough

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    fair enough
    Which is why I believe that Miami's window is closing, so they need to win as many as they can before they become irrelevant again

I don't know why everyone only uses titles for arguments... I guess Bill Russell is the GOAT, no contest, right?

Why not count up regular season wins, playoff wins, playoff series wins, conference titles, finals appearances, etc.

Take everything into consideration, then judge.

What franchise do you guys consider the 3rd GOAT? Bulls have the 3rd most titles but does anyone think they are the best franchise not in LA or Boston?

Dunking on everybody in the park magictricked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    What franchise do you guys consider the 3rd GOAT? Bulls have the 3rd most titles but does anyone think they are the best franchise not in LA or Boston?
    Spurs. Too many years at the top, small market team etc etc etc...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    I don't know why everyone only uses titles for arguments... I guess Bill Russell is the GOAT, no contest, right?

Why not count up regular season wins, playoff wins, playoff series wins, conference titles, finals appearances, etc.

Take everything into consideration, then judge.
    No one cares that you got to the dance and lost. No one cares how many times you got silver.

1a. Lakers
    1b. Celtics
    3. Bulls
    4. Spurs

Set in stone

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by magictricked
    Spurs. Too many years at the top, small market team etc etc etc...
    This, you beat me to it

Top 4 is pretty easy too.

Who do you guys have at 5 ? For me it's the Sixers, followed by the Pistons.

If it helps you sleep at night boo