Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: I'm a LeBron fan but this still makes me dislike him a little

He just wants to make all those fools who burnt their jerseys to get new ones just like their old ones and save a few poor Ohioans some money.

You guys are ridiculous. MJ is a gambling addict, Kobe raped a girl. Karl Malone knocked up a 12 year old. And worst of all, LeBron was respectful of MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    He just wants to make all those fools who burnt their jerseys to get new ones just like their old ones and save a few poor Ohioans some money.

You guys are ridiculous. MJ is a gambling addict, Kobe raped a girl. Karl Malone knocked up a 12 year old. And worst of all, LeBron was respectful of MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid

Don't try to pass this on as a fact.

And it's not about "respecting" MJ, its about having to lie about it. He's a phony.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Don't try to pass this on as a fact.

And it's not about "respecting" MJ, its about having to lie about it. He's a phony.
    Aww, are your feelings hurt because someone took your boyfriend's jersey number?

National High School Star

Anyone paying attention and isn't biased should already know this whole thing was bs from the get go. The real reason he changed numbers is because Miami had 23 retired for Michael Jordan for some stupid reason. LeBron couldn't say that was the reason because he requested the number change waaaay before "the decision." That's what happens when you lie.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Aww, are your feelings hurt because someone took your boyfriend's jersey number?
    I could care less about him wearing #23 or not. Its the fact he made such a big deal about it. In hindsight we NOW know he never actually gave two shits and only wanted to "change his number" because Riley retired Mike's in Miami

Quote Originally Posted by monkeypox
    Anyone paying attention and isn't biased should already know this whole thing was bs from the get go. The real reason he changed numbers is because Miami had 23 retired for Michael Jordan for some stupid reason. LeBron couldn't say that was the reason because he requested the number change waaaay before "the decision." That's what happens when you lie.
    Exactly

National High School Star

Well when someone talks without really thinking in the heat of the moment, chances are they aren't making the best decision for themselves, which they only realize later

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Flip flops more than Mitt Romney

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    Flip flops more than Mitt Romney
    flip flops more than his fans.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    I could care less about him wearing #23 or not. Its the fact he made such a big deal about it. In hindsight we NOW know he never actually gave two shits and only wanted to "change his number" because Riley retired Mike's in Miami
    I don't really believe it had anything to do with Miami, because its not like announcing the number change and that diatribe about Jordan was really necessary at the time just so he can go to Miami later. It just seems like in the heat of the moment attention-whoring more then anything. Same thing with the dunk contest.

Like I said, I don't have a problem with changing your mind. But if its for petty shit like the dunk contest and your number, why not just stick to your word instead of making stupid promises and not keeping them? He changed his mind about Cleveland when he left them initially, but at least that's a pretty big deal i.e. his career direction. This other stuff is just nonsense that shouldn't be a big deal to keep your word about.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVIuv-0OJfo

I defend LeBron a lot on this forum but this flip-flopping still bothers me a lot.

His Reason behind changing his number from 23 to 6 seems such BS now that he is going to be wearing 23 again.

His flopping doesn't bother me a lot but i didn't like it when he said that he doesn't flop at all. If you are flopping to give advantage to your team then just do it and stop saying that you don't flop when you are the best player in the world.

he kept teasing everyone about the dunk contest and never participated. I don't care about the dunk contest but i hated his tweets and interview when he said that he would participate.

Unlike most people i don't hate him for "not1, not2..." thing because it was a pep rally but his flip flopping on other things really makes me like him a lot less.

The exact same thread was made on real GM word for word..

Flip flops more than flip flops.

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

this mother ****er living in ur head rent free playa.... forget about him and concentrate on you

Obviously Lebron knew when he put his number change into the league office, that he was switching off 23 because he knew he was going to Miami where it's retired.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    The exact same thread was made on real GM word for word..
    i made that. However someone stole and posted it on ESPN. lol.