Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: 2012 ECF Game 2 Flashback: Rondo scores 44 points, but refs secure the win for Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    Trust me, i fukking hate Miami and i can admit that that game and series wasnt rigged. IDK, maybe i'd have to watch that game/series again. But from memory nothing really stood out to me from that series and game. Heck, i remember Bron (and Pierce too) fouling out over some garbage ass calls in game 4. If the league was really trying to rig that series, they didnt do a great job since the Heat were an ATG game 6 performance from being eliminated again
    Close the thread

Haters talk about a rigged series but are always silent when I mention Lebron fouling out. Or that Game 3 where the Heat couldn buy a call. One missed call on Rondo from which it didnt look he was hit in real time and somehow the series was rigged.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: 2012 ECF Game 2 Flashback: Rondo scores 44 points, but refs secure the win for Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Close the thread

Haters talk about a rigged series but are always silent when I mention Lebron fouling out. Or that Game 3 where the Heat couldn buy a call. One missed call on Rondo from which it didnt look he was hit in real time and somehow the series was rigged.
    Rigged "SERIES?"

That's cute. That whole playoff run was rigged from top to bottom. From Amare's fire extinguisher punching game to Game 1 vs the Pacers where the Pacers whole entire starting unit was in foul trouble, to game 2 of the ECF where on the biggest basket of the game, Rondo gets whacked in the face for no call, all the way to the Finals where the ref was inches away from Durant getting fouled on a shot to tie the game and potentially put OKC up 2-0 but didn't blow the whistle. Hell by the end of that whole run the refs were literally high fiving Spoelstra

Probably the most underrated rig job in NBA history, considering the longevity of it all.
    Last edited by russwest0; 07-29-2014 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Rigged "SERIES?"

That's cute. That whole playoff run was rigged from top to bottom. From Amar'es fire extinguisher punching game to Game 1 vs the Pacers where the Pacers whole entire starting unit was in foul trouble, to game 2 of the ECF where Rondo gets whacked in the face for no call, all the way to the Finals where the ref was inches away from Durant getting fouled on a shot to tie the game and potentially put OKC up 2-0 but didn't blow the whistle. Hell by the end of that whole run the refs were literally high fiving Spoelstra

Probably the most underrated rig job in NBA history.
    This nikka so shook he's blaming the Heat on Amare punching a damn fire extinguisher. Did you forget Lebron's foul trouble taking him out the majority of the second half in Game 3? The phantom call on Melo so the Knicks could win Game 4? Kevin Durant was suppose to foul out of Game 2 and not even be in the Game to take that shot. Let me guess, all those instances were just fair game right? But any call the Heat get means it's rigged. Quit being dumb. And then furthermore only a retard like you would think the ref was looking to high five Spo, he was telling him to get off the court.

Only thing rigged is all the free throws that boy Kevin Durant gets. Nikka looks like a scrub that gets shut down by the likes of CP3 when officiated fairly.

NBA Superstar

Yet again, you're bringing up Durant in a context that has nothing to do with this discussion.

You make winning the debate so goddamn easy lol. Then again, it's not like it was hard with LeBron that year coming at 2nd in minutes played but not even in the top 100 in fouls committed

Still though, Can I get a real challenge or some shit?

Yet again, you're bringing up Durant in a context that has nothing to do with this discussion.

You make winning the debate so goddamn easy lol. Not like it was hard with LeBron that year coming at 2nd in minutes played but not even in the top 100 in fouls committed

Still though, Can I get a real challenge or some shit?
    The discussion is about rigged officating. Nobody else gets the BS calls Durant gets.

Am I going to act like Lebron never gets a call? No. But Lebron is actually good at not fouling because he uses his body well and can push people off rhythm with his strength without extending.

The only thing challenged here is your mental capacity.

NBA Superstar

You already lost the debate so you hanging around here is like a dude getting rejected for a prom request yet still standing at the front of the classroom.... it's.... awkward.

I mean I could go into the specifics like LeBron that year coming in at 3rd all time in total playoff FTA behind only 2006* Wade and peak Shaq, among countless other things, but again, you already got slayed in this debate when you were forced to change the subject and got caught grasping for straws.

Maybe next time, kid.

This is such a report-able offence.

You already lost the debate so you hanging around here is like a dude getting rejected for a prom request yet still standing at the front of the classroom.... it's.... awkward.

I mean I could go into the specifics like LeBron that year coming in at 3rd all time in total playoff FTA behind only 2006* Wade and peak Shaq, among countless other things, but again, you already got slayed in this debate when you were forced to change the subject and got caught grasping for straws.

Maybe next time, kid.
    This nikka didnt refute a single thing I said and talks about slaying? Im done.

Very good NBA starter

Not airballing my layups anymore

Don't bring quotes from Bill Simmons into a discussion about the Celtics - you couldn't get any LESS objective than that guy.

NBA lottery pick

no ring for the Heat that year. And that means Ray Allen stays in Boston and the Heat don't win next year because he isn't there to hit that shot.

It's all crazy to think about really. The Heat franchise would have 0 rings with fair officiating.

It's all crazy to think about really. The Heat franchise would have 0 rings with fair officiating.
    OKC would have ZERO finals appearance with fair officiating.

Repped.

Goat playoffs performance

Quote Originally Posted by salwan
    Goat playoffs performance
    You're an idiot and russwest0 is a dumbass.

i was happy when Lebron won in 2012 and the Heat destroyed the Thunder. But game 2 was really rigged in favor of Miami. The Heat should have been finished in 5 games vs the Celtics. Everyone knows it's a fact.