Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Chicago Bulls 2014-2015 Season Preview Mix: Unfinished Business and High Expectation

Hinrich's wrap up foul @ 5:26 IS a highlight !

Default Re: Chicago Bulls 2014-2015 Season Preview Mix: Unfinished Business and High Expectation

Lebron was getting Alpha'd by Jimmy in that tussle. He's the most freakish athlete and best player in the world.....but he didn't really want any of jimmy

Nene on the other hand with that muy thai clinch? Crazy Brazilian

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Honestly not impressed. Expect another early exit for the Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    Lebron was getting Alpha'd by Jimmy in that tussle. He's the most freakish athlete and best player in the world.....but he didn't really want any of jimmy

Nene on the other hand with that muy thai clinch? Crazy Brazilian

A reason to feel confident in a bulls v cavs matchup. Jimmy gives lebron fits on defense, I have never seen lebron pass the ball off out of submission as often with another player defending him, like I have when jimmy guards him.

Jimmy doesn't over commit the space to allow lebron to muscle his way around him and not enough space where lebron can get momentum to blow by him on a drive...

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    A reason to feel confident in a bulls v cavs matchup. Jimmy gives lebron fits on defense, I have never seen lebron pass the ball off out of submission as often with another player defending him, like I have when jimmy guards him.

Jimmy doesn't over commit the space to allow lebron to muscle his way around him and not enough space where lebron can get momentum to blow by him on a drive...
    Dude who gives a shit. The Bulls are Lebron's bitch. You can keep talking all this garbage about getting Pau or w/e but Lebron will spank that ass like he always does. Dude is the ****ing GOAT for pete's sake. Give him his ****ing respect.

Great video. I "Liked" it. I'm actually in hte middle of creating a Cavaliers one similar to this right now. Title pending.

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Even if Rose somehow does not play a single game the 15' Bulls would be pushing 55 wins. This team won 48 games last year with the worst offense in the league. It upgraded at PF (even if you assume Gasol is equal to Boozer as a scorer Gasol is the superior passer giving the Bulls an excellent passing front court--and Gasol has proven he can perform in the playoffs while Boozer never was a major factor in the playoffs), upgraded the bench--adding solid scorers in Mirotic and McDermott and improved PG depth with Brooks, who also can put some points up. Rose is the icing on the Chicago cake. If Rose is the Rose we knew prior to the injury, this tea wins 60+ and is easily the favorite to win the East and on par with the top Western teams.

Regarding Chicago vs. Cleveland, they may never meet. The Cavs likely will play Indiana/Toronto/Miami in the second round (in the 2 vs. 3 bracket) and may lose there.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Great video. I "Liked" it. I'm actually in hte middle of creating a Cavaliers one similar to this right now. Title pending.
    Better not hear this in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4qBuEYciYc

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    No, it'll be this more than likely: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK0i9MKs55Y

Honestly, when the do the opening game intro I hope they do Machine Gun Kelly - Invincible, or something to get the crowd hyped up. Just something epic for that first game.

Dude who gives a shit. The Bulls are Lebron's bitch. You can keep talking all this garbage about getting Pau or w/e but Lebron will spank that ass like he always does. Dude is the ****ing GOAT for pete's sake. Give him his ****ing respect.

Trololololol

Cavs haven't got any defenders on that team outside of varejeo who gets injured halfway through a year...

How do you suppose they stop the best frontcourt in the league?

Not worried about lebron. That b.tch shrinks when he has no alphas to lean on and jimmy giving him body rash from wearing him like a straightjacket.

What I find funny is, that lebron thinks he needs more help, even though he has Irving and Wiggins and a throng of young talent around him

Trololololol

Cavs haven't got any defenders on that team outside of varejeo who gets injured halfway through a year...

How do you suppose they stop the best frontcourt in the league?

Not worried about lebron. That b.tch shrinks when he has no alphas to lean on and jimmy giving him body rash from wearing him like a straightjacket.

What I find funny is, that lebron thinks he needs more help, even though he has Irving and Wiggins and a throng of young talent around him
    Lebron shits on your team boy. Deal with it.

Lebron shits on your team boy. Deal with it.

Your team will not make the playoffs, deal with it.

Keep farming talent for the Lakers to take off your hands, that's what you guys do best

Your team will not make the playoffs, deal with it.

Keep farming talent for the Lakers to take off your hands, that's what you guys do best
    What was that boy? When was the last time your team went to the finals?

Quiet bitch boy. Orlando WILL make the playoffs.
    What the shit are you talking about.... Are you on drugs??

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Thanks brother