Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: For those getting next-gen consoles...

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    A lot of the launch games usually don't look much better but we should start seeing improvements through out it's life. They usually have 1 or 2 games specifically built for the new gen that look great too.
    I know but considering the launch is basically a lot of games also available on PS3 it's more noticable.

I'll need one once Imfamous comes out, i'm a big fan of that series.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

I didn't preorder a ps4 but I might still get in on the amazon buy 2 get 1 free. That's $40 a game....not bad. I might screw myself if I can't get a system soon and the games are just sitting...collecting dust.

Banned

Looks like I'll be getting 2K14 and Killzone. There's a bundle over here for €440 that comes with the PS4, an extra Dualshock 4 controller and Killzone. There's also the €15 upgrade for 2K14 from PS3 to PS4 so that's €55 for Killzone, 2K and an extra controller. I amn't jealous of you Americans' B2G1
    Last edited by Shade8780; 11-12-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    I didn't preorder a ps4 but I might still get in on the amazon buy 2 get 1 free. That's $40 a game....not bad. I might screw myself if I can't get a system soon and the games are just sitting...collecting dust.
    I think you'll be able to get one kinda easy. One of my friends is a manager at gamestop, and he said in addition to the preorders they're selling another 20 at midnight and have another truck of 25 coming in the following morning. And it may be a college town, but it's not a big city really. I think you have a good shot at getting one by Christmas.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

I got my console at a Bestbuy midnight launch. It wasn't that difficult since they had about 100-120 systems for non-preorder sale. I also did the buy two get one deal at Fry's. Got Killzone, Battlefield 4, and Assassin's Creed IV. I haven't unboxed it yet.