Page 154 of 166 FirstFirst ... 54104144151152153154155156157164 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2487

Default Re: ☆ NBA General Discussions | FA/Trade Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    Yeah, it's kinda tough to give up on Ingram at this point. He's getting to the point where he's almost putting up Kawhi numbers. He's longer. Kawhi is bigger. Kawhi shoots outside better still and is the better defender. I think Ingram is capable of putting up over 20ppg though so he could be right there in scoring. Still Kawhi is likely a future Hall Of Famer. I'm not sure we can say that about Ingram. He has an opportunity to get there, but it's still a roll of the dice. Kawhi is proven as a #1 option on a championship team already. At the end of the day to get a really good player one has to be given up too. I think the Lakers can offer up either Kuzma or Ingram, just not both. Try to find a 1st round pick and give them Hart (who they like). I can't imagine the Celtics are going to offer the world. Philly's offer doesn't include better players. Saric and Covington are nice but I think Kuzma or Ingram would be better.
    If it's just Ingram OR Kuzma, yes I absolutely do it. If Spurs wanted 1 of the 2, it would have been a done deal by now days ago. Since it isn't done deal, Spurs want both while refusing to take on Deng.

I really can't see Spurs taking only 1 of Ingram or Kuzma in the end.. I just don't see it.. They will want both. You remember how mad Pop was after Gasol to Lakers trade. He won't go easy for the reason being that we are the Lakers.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    If it's just Ingram OR Kuzma, yes I absolutely do it. If Spurs wanted 1 of the 2, it would have been a done deal by now days ago. Since it isn't done deal, Spurs want both while refusing to take on Deng.

I really can't see Spurs taking only 1 of Ingram or Kuzma in the end.. I just don't see it.. They will want both. You remember how mad Pop was after Gasol to Lakers trade. He won't go easy for the reason being that we are the Lakers.
    I think Ingram, Kuzma, Hart, and draft picks is too high of a price. The Kyrie trade should be similar to this.

Spurs have already lost Kawhi.
    i think the pressure on the Spurs not the Lakers, no reason to rush it.
    try PG and another star before Kawhi.

NBA rookie of the year

Welp PG is now off the board. Rumors are Lakers looking at Cousins for a one year deal to test how he returns from that Achilles tear. Worth a shot imo. But does that mean Julius is gone? If we don't resign Julius, I wonder if we'd have enough room for 3 max free agents next year?

2019-20 Lakers (if we have three max slots)
    Ingram | Ball
    Irving | Hart
    Leonard | Mykhaliuk
    Kuzma | Gibson
    Porzingus | Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Welp PG is now off the board. Rumors are Lakers looking at Cousins for a one year deal to test how he returns from that Achilles tear. Worth a shot imo. But does that mean Julius is gone? If we don't resign Julius, I wonder if we'd have enough room for 3 max free agents next year?

2019-20 Lakers (if we have three max slots)
    Ingram | Ball
    Irving | Hart
    Leonard | Mykhaliuk
    Kuzma | Gibson
    Porzingus | Wagner

could be a good thing for the Lakers that PG is now off the board.

NBA lottery pick

Paul George just guaranteed himself that he has no chance of winning a championship for the next 4 years. I could see LA signing Cousins. I think it's worth a shot. If they land Cousins and Lebron this off season it's definitely a success.

hmmmmmm
    lebron? 4 years?

=
    Last edited by zizozain; 07-01-2018 at 08:44 PM.

WOJ after Lebron trade: Leonard still wants Lakers

[QUOTE]Sources: As trade talks have unfolded, Kawhi Leonard

NBA lottery pick

Lebron being a Laker definitely changes things. They aren't missing the playoffs next season.

Paul George just guaranteed himself that he has no chance of winning a championship for the next 4 years. I could see LA signing Cousins. I think it's worth a shot. If they land Cousins and Lebron this off season it's definitely a success.
    Does Paul know the definition of Insanity
    That next time around they

We need Brook Lopez & Wayne Ellington. Call it a successful offseason.

NBA lottery pick

They definitely have to look at Lopez again. They can't have McGee starting lol. And we know Zubac just never got to where we hoped. Wagner looked pretty good in summer league yesterday. Haven't seen what happened today yet.

NBA rookie of the year

Let's talk a little strategy. Do we start Ingram or Kuzma?

I say start Kuz since he could be like a bigger/craftier Klay Thompson. Have Brandon use his playmaking skills ala Andre Iguodala to lead the second unit. Kuz is also the much better shooter so he'd fit better in that Ball/LeBron lineup.

What do you guys think?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Let's talk a little strategy. Do we start Ingram or Kuzma?

I say start Kuz since he could be like a bigger/craftier Klay Thompson. Have Brandon use his playmaking skills ala Andre Iguodala to lead the second unit. Kuz is also the much better shooter so he'd fit better in that Ball/LeBron lineup.

What do you guys think?
    I think that Ingram will likely start but they will probably do some experimenting. It could end up that KCP comes off the bench and both Kuzma and Ingram start. I bet there's some lineup changes while Walton figures things out.

They definitely have to look at Lopez again. They can't have McGee starting lol. And we know Zubac just never got to where we hoped. Wagner looked pretty good in summer league yesterday. Haven't seen what happened today yet.
    It would have to be a 1yr MLE deal since we are over the cap now after latest signings, but I don't think he will sign a 1yr deal. I wouldn't sign him for long-term until we get a shot at next summer.

I'm bit disappointed we let Randle go.. He signed for only $18m/2yrs.. We should be have kept him at that price... It was a mistake, but I am thinking Lakers didn't want to pay him for 2yrs. They have their eyes set on next summer.
    We have to move Deng next summer. I wouldn't use the stretch provision on him anymore since someone will absorb his expiring contract next summer.

Edit: My biggest question is why did we get Rondo?? We would have been better off keeping Randle for same money even if it was for 2yrs.. I'm baffled and bit disappointed.
    Last edited by bladefd; 07-06-2018 at 12:47 AM.