Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: Hillary Clinton speaking out against gay marriage in 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Wrong. I'd be the guy who wants someone in power who was speaking out against segregation from the very beginning.

Not someone who only started speaking out against segregation when they realized it was a trendy thing to do and would get them more votes.
    Sounds like Bernie.

Anyway, dems will argue that people change their mind, and it's important to realize when you're wrong. However, the truth is, any good politician runs on what the people think is right, not what they personally think is right. In 2004, people didn't want gays getting married. Now, they do, so some politicians flipped their script. Some conservatives are clinging to old ways that simply won't be around in 50 years, and they're damaging their party because of it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    This shithead

Becoming a fireman and/or EMT takes hard work. A lot of schooling and training. lol at acting like he's working at Mcdonalds.
    WRONG. I know it takes hard work. That's why I'm hoping he puts in the work.

I know stupid people who have become firemen and have good careers right now. Hopefully this guy is one of them. I genuinely wish him luck in becoming a fireman. Nowhere did I belittle the profession.

Not every job requires high levels of intelligence. That doesn't mean it's a worthless job.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Sounds like Bernie.

Anyway, dems will argue that people change their mind, and it's important to realize when you're wrong. However, the truth is, any good politician runs on what the people think is right, not what they personally think is right. In 2004, people didn't want gays getting married. Now, they do, so some politicians flipped their script. Some conservatives are clinging to old ways that simply won't be around in 50 years, and they're damaging their party because of it.
    Has Anderson Cooper ever called out Hillary on her anti-gay stance back in 2004 at one of the TV debates?

I wonder how she'd respond.

WRONG. I know it takes hard work. That's why I'm hoping he puts in the work.

I know stupid people who have become firemen and have good careers right now. Hopefully this guy is one of them. I genuinely wish him luck in becoming a fireman. Nowhere did I belittle the profession.

Not every job requires high levels of intelligence. That doesn't mean it's a worthless job.
    You called him out, saying he wouldn't benefit society any other way. The implication is that becoming a firefighter doesn't require "any brains", when in actuality, you gotta study and take exams on the daily. Then there's training and actually getting hired.

Having average intelligence would be an understatement, especially when lives are on the line. Someone with a room temperature iq like yourself wouldn't understand that though.

Hilary Clinton is a mess. It's amazing that she actually went to law school. She even once said that all women should be believed when they accuse men of rape until evidence proves they are lying. The exact opposite of our legal system. This woman is dumber than dirt, hopefully she gets caught in her own web of double-standards.

Banned

You called him out, saying he wouldn't benefit society any other way. The implication is that becoming a firefighter doesn't require "any brains", when in actuality, you gotta study and take exams on the daily. Then there's training and actually getting hired.

Having average intelligence would be an understatement, especially when lives are on the line. Someone with a room temperature iq like yourself wouldn't understand that though.
    Being a fireman requires some brains, but I know some supreme dumbasses who have passed the firefighter test and currently have a great career as firefighters.

You certainly don't have to be a genius to pass these tests.

What, you have to train and take exams to become a firefighter? Holy shit no way bro! R U SERIOUS?

Nowhere did I say being a fireman was a crappy job. You are projecting here and creating strawman arguments.

Being a fireman requires some brains, but I know some supreme dumbasses who have passed the firefighter test and currently have a great career as firefighters.

You certainly don't have to be a genius to pass these tests.

What, you have to train and take exams to become a firefighter? Holy shit no way bro! R U SERIOUS?
    No, instead you claimed he wouldn't benefit society any other way than "putting out fires".

I don't think you realize how ridiculous that sounds. Then again, you're a gimmick rubbing your pussy after every post you make.

Banned

No, instead you claimed he wouldn't benefit society any other way than "putting out fires".

I don't think you realize how ridiculous that sounds. Then again, you're a gimmick rubbing your pussy after every post you make.
    That's because he is a retard, based on his gofundme thread. In there he moans about his minimum wage job and talks about wanting to become a fireman. I am trying to encourage him to become a fireman, because it's an actual productive job he is capable of doing if he works for it. I am encouraging him to spend his time doing that rather than waste time begging for money on his gofundme page.

You are arguing against your own invented words that you are projecting on to me.

You are effectively arguing with yourself right now.

Congratulations.

Good High School Starter

Clinton is a literal piece of garbage and doesn't give a single **** about America.

Guess who her biggest funder during this election has been?
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]George Soros... [/COLOR]

Long story short no real American would ever dare vote for Hillary.

Banned

Do we really want this homophobic woman leading our nation?

NBA Legend

It's amazing watching Democrats pretend they want Shillary in office, just because she's aligned with the Dem party and has name cache.

"HOPE HOPE HOPE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE!"

Yeah, Hillary will def change the status quo. No more corporations, no more poverty, gay utopia, liberal paradise.

Hillary is the opposite of politics as usual. For reallz u guys. Hillary IS the Revolution.

Banned

Hilldawg, the pro-Patriot Act pro-Iraqi war anti-gay politician AKA the Dems top candidate.

"Women are the primary victims of war"

Disgusting

Banned

Note that "LGBT rights" and gay marriage are two of Clinton's biggest talking points these days. She is shameless and her followers are morons.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    People do change their mind...Only stubborn, ignorant people can't have an opinion change over a long period of time being exposed to ideas that weren't as common in their day.

My dad told me that if a kid admitted he was gay at my old highdchool, the one she went ti aswell, they would of beat him until he left...But he thinks that's disgusting now

Maybe they changed their opinions for votes, or maybe they actually had a change of thinking. Or hell, both. Either way it's going in the right direction. The "sanctity" of marriage is a bunch of bullshit. There is likely no god, we will die and there will probably be nothing. Good for them for no longer giving a crap who people choose to love with the short amount of time we have

If you want to point out flip flopping for votes, this isn't the issue to bring up
    lol @ you not realising that a politician without principles, whose opinion changes with the tide of public opinion, is not to be trusted.

It looks like you've got the world completely figured out there, congrats. I'm sure you're right, and marriage isn't important at all: it's not like it provides the very soil from which civilized society grows or anything.

I hope you are very young, because you strike me as being incredibly naive. The cultural war on marriage and the family, of which gay marriage is only an insignificant offshoot, has wrecked a lot of societal damage, in a lot of places. The functions of the family being replaced by those of the state is a sure sign of decadence and decay. You've gone from a nation of fairly autonomous and self-sufficient family units to a nation of dependent children, reared and bred by the government and mass-media.

Not a positive change imho, and technology can only compensate so much (and actually makes these problems worse in a lot of respects).