Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    1. kawhi leonard
    2. russell westbrook
    3. paul george
    4. kevin durant
    5. lebron james

Default Re: The 10 best players in the NBA, after the 2014 NBA Finals:

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    When he can take advantage of a match up against Matt Bonnar let me know.
    And when you finally stop ignorantly seeing ONLY his flaws and can realize he's pretty damn good and a hell of a lot better than you think, let me know.

Not a top 50 player in the NBA. Sometimes your dumbassery shows when you post about Ibaka. Any other time you're a great poster, but when it comes to Ibaka you post some really, really stupid shit.

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joeyjoejoe
    The spurs system breaks down other teams defenses, parker getting seriously overrated coz of pop & co, put him on any other team and he just another pg without a ring the guy still never been allnba 1st
    Wow, I guess I'll have to take your word for that. I guess him sweeping Lebron as the Finals MVP means nothing. I guess being the best player on the Spurs doesn't matter. I guess if he went to the Clippers and played with Griffin and Jordan and a Championship coach and found a way not to choke in the playoffs EVERY year of his entire career that he would be given credit? Or would his cast & coach still be too good? What about if he went to GS? Or Miami & played with Wade & Bosh in their prime? Or if he joined up with Shaq in LA with PJax? Would he get credit then for winning a title? Or what if he played with Kevin Durant & won a title? Would he get any credit then? Or would he have to play with guys like Rubio and bottom feeder casts and win a title and FMVP for him to get any credit?

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Well it's a collective team. Their success isn't due to one individual player, but a collective group and a great coach. Which Spur would be a top 10 player this year? I could see Duncan over Bosh, but Bosh shouldn't be on that list to begin with
    Parker, Duncan, & Kawhi all have a legitimate case to be on that list, especially over guys like Bosh & Lilliard...are you kidding me? I might even take Ginobili over those guys.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by someone
    The spurs system breaks down other teams defenses, parker getting seriously overrated coz of pop & co, put him on any other team and he just another pg without a ring the guy still never been allnba 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by someoneelse
    Parker is a roleplayer
    All NBA, finals MVP, and All-Star, and commanding the best defender cover you? Over rated? BS.

You guys are saying the system makes people great when I'm willing to challenge that the players were already great and it's the system that let's them show it. Don't hate the player because their GM/coach is just better than all the rest.