Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore Holy Random's Avatar

Default Re: Basically, Lakers are a much better team w/o Nash welcoming opponents into our hoop.

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    Haha. Wow. What a roller coaster for Laker fans this season. I can point it out.

A. Wait until Nash gets back, he is the core to make this thing works.

B. Gasol sucks. Trade him.

C. Gawd, Howard sucks so much. Trade him cuz he ain't going to stay.

D. Nash defense sucks so much.

But really, since Kobe is the main ball handling now, he is cancelling out Nash playmaking ability and he is just a shooter now. But he is a great shooter and clutch shooter. He could also make plays along with Kobe.
    This, why have the best playmaker in the game on your team if you just make him a spot up shooter.

Default Re: Basically, Lakers are a much better team w/o Nash welcoming opponents into our hoop.

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    But really, since Kobe is the main ball handling now, he is cancelling out Nash playmaking ability and he is just a shooter now.
    This has been happening the entire season, as predicted.

Amazing that Nash didn't figure out before signing that Kobe will NEVER give up control of the ball. He should have gone to the Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    This has been happening the entire season, as predicted.

Amazing that Nash didn't figure out before signing that Kobe will NEVER give up control of the ball. He should have gone to the Knicks.
    Its sad to say, cause he seems like a nice guy, but he should have gone home...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    lol kobe is the best defender in the team if dwight is not 100%, he just doesnt try that hard all nights cause he cant do it all at his age
    not trying is the same as being horrible, wtf are you this stupid?
    and the best defender next to dwight is Metta, even if he has regressed, MWP is still way better as a defender than Kobe.

NBA Superstar

WRONG

Lakers are 26-24 with Nash in the lineup, and 13-12 with him out of the lineup.

So, statistically they are the same.

Thread is fail, OP has agenda and a serious lack of knowledge.

Thanks for coming out, but next time, commit your hate crimes elsewhere lil b*tch and be happy your team won.

That's the problem with Kobe bum bandits, they are so caught up in defending Mamba they don't care how dumb they sound doing it.

OP is a sad boy.

Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

I think so too. Great minds think alike. But dumbass No D'Antoni doesn't share our wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    WRONG

Lakers are 26-24 with Nash in the lineup, and 13-12 with him out of the lineup.

So, statistically they are the same.

Thread is fail, OP has agenda and a serious lack of knowledge.

Thanks for coming out, but next time, commit your hate crimes elsewhere lil b*tch and be happy your team won.

That's the problem with Kobe bum bandits, they are so caught up in defending Mamba they don't care how dumb they sound doing it.

OP is a sad boy.

You basically come here with statistics that prove my point and then spit nonsense?

Those stats mean the team has the same W/L ratio with or w/o Nash, and most of the time w/o him was season start where the team was just starting to know each other and a new coach came in.

Have you ever thought about watching games instead of wasting your time researching stats that point nowhere near where you want? You might avoid embarrassing yourself and learn how Nash is a net (do you grasp that concept?) liability to the team...

Quote Originally Posted by clayton
    I think so too. Great minds think alike. But dumbass No D'Antoni doesn't share our wisdom.

typical kobe fanboys. blame someone other than kobe for the shortcomings of this laker's season. when they win, they overrate the lakers to epic levels of blabbering ranting. when they lose, they become fickle and find a scapegoat whether its pau, nash, dantoni or dwight. its regular like clockwork.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    typical kobe fanboys. blame someone other than kobe for the shortcomings of this laker's season. when they win, they overrate the lakers to epic levels of blabbering ranting. when they lose, they become fickle and find a scapegoat whether its pau, nash, dantoni or dwight. its regular like clockwork.
    typical kobe hater, its always kobes fault, rest are scapegoats

blake is horrible too, but i agree.

As much as i like Nash, i wish the Lakers didnt give up so much for him...

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    You basically come here with statistics that prove my point and then spit nonsense?

Those stats mean the team has the same W/L ratio with or w/o Nash, and most of the time w/o him was season start where the team was just starting to know each other and a new coach came in.

Have you ever thought about watching games instead of wasting your time researching stats that point nowhere near where you want? You might avoid embarrassing yourself and learn how Nash is a net (do you grasp that concept?) liability to the team...
    LOL, are you a retard? Did my facts damage your frail little brain?

You said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabtard
    Lakers are a much better team w/o Nash
    I simply pointed out the fallacy in that statement, then you come back with this?

Kobestans

Lakers most impressive win of the year (on the road at Indy) happened without Mamba, what does that say about him?

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    LOL, are you a retard? Did my facts damage your frail little brain?

You said:

I simply pointed out the fallacy in that statement, then you come back with this?

Kobestans

Lakers most impressive win of the year (on the road at Indy) happened without Mamba, what does that say about him?
    It's one of the most wonderful mysteries of life. The guy is completely blinded by love.
    Just like a schoolgirl with her first crush...

Nash is still a good player but IMO at this point in his career without a solid backup that should be taking the bulk of the minutes he's a liability.

And isn't he making 9 million? Correct me if I'm off there but that's way too much for his impact