Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jordan Stopper

Default I've never seen a Top 20 player with a worse ending to their career than Kobe...

Everyone in the Top 20 left with some dignity.

They accepted lesser roles, helped develop younger players, and passed the torch to the next generation.

Kobe literally brought down the entire Lakers franchise with him, destroying any future they would have had for the next 5 years.

Furthermore he drove Dwight Howard, and Gasol away from the Lakers, pushing Lakers back a further 5-7 years.

And to top it off, he demanded max money, stopping FA's like Carmelo, and Aldridge from joining and holding the Lakers hostage with regards to salary cap flexibility.

Kobe's shadow over the Lakers will forever stop marquee Free Agents like Durant, Westbrook, Whiteside, from ever joining them. Mark My Words.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: I've never seen a Top 20 player with a worse ending to their career than Kobe...

Yes, OP is an expert on dignity, this sounds legitimate

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: I've never seen a Top 20 player with a worse ending to their career than Kobe...

Who cares

Go outside OP

Lakers can't even get meetings anymore lol.

Go get some pusse or somethin you attention seeking gay azz n!gga. You lookin thirsty for Kobe attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay

They accepted lesser roles, helped develop younger players, and passed the torch to the next generation.

Kobe literally brought down the entire Lakers franchise with him, destroying any future they would have had for the next 5 years.

Furthermore he drove Dwight Howard, and Gasol away from the Lakers, pushing Lakers back a further 5-7 years.

And to top it off, he demanded max money, stopping FA's like Carmelo, and Aldridge from joining and holding the Lakers hostage with regards to salary cap flexibility.

Kobe's shadow over the Lakers will forever stop marquee Free Agents like Durant, Westbrook, Whiteside, from ever joining them. Mark My Words.

OP solid but a wee bit modest

2015 Summer - despite the 3 year drought and all the superstar prospects rumored to sign with Lakers (again), Kobe again couldnt recruit anybody to teamup with him on his final season. LA scraped up the leftover FA Roy Hibbert on a atrocious contract

L

November - Kobe gets ranked leagues 91st best player, meltdowns ensue for weeks, Kobe says to the media "I suck". Kicked off the beginning to Kobe Fams year long worst nightmare

L

January - The Kobe fanboys hyping up Warriors vs Lakers "passing of the torch" game as Bryant went on to shoot 1-11 in a blowout loss. Laminating Top 3 GOAT game threads ever

L

February - ESPN + SI Top 100 NBA All-Time, cementing Bron Top 3 and coining the term "12be" + countless meme's

L

April - Most cringe worthy final fairwell game of alltime in any sport, Kobe was defended as if he had stage 5 cancer, make a wish foundation type shit, 50 shots, F.I.F.T.Y.

- leads his LAL to a franchise worst record

- 3rd year consecutive missed playoffs

- shoots NBAs worst FG% + 3pt% despite leading team in shots attempts + NBA's top 20 overall in 3pt attempts

L x 4

June - As kobe and his fans watched the finals from home.
    -Lebrons efficiency and statline placed kobes legacy, accolades and any comparison in a casket.
    -The 3-1 comeback against a 73-9 team sealed that casket.
    -The 4thQ back 2 back three's, the block and the clinching FT lowered that casket.
    -Lebron hoisting up his third FMVP trophy surpassing 3be, was the cement truck of jizz which poured ontop of the casket

Infinite L's

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

look how mad dey are up der

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay

ok? and? Hes retired....stop talking about him already and go upstairs for the first time in life....

Not airballing my layups anymore

All this f@ggot posts about is Kobe. I'm starting to think he's a closet Kobe fan!

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Uchmanmamba24
    All this f@ggot posts about is Kobe. I'm starting to think he's a closet Kobe fan!
    Exactly........for someone who hates kobe....he makes the mosts threads about him....

Hes is Jt123....mr Fenny....scuzzy etc.... sad

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy

2015 Summer - despite the 3 year drought and all the superstar prospects rumored to sign with Lakers (again), Kobe again couldnt recruit anybody to teamup with him on his final season. LA scraped up the leftover FA Roy Hibbert on a atrocious contract

L

November - Kobe gets ranked leagues 91st best player, meltdowns ensue for weeks, Kobe says to the media "I suck". Kicked off the beginning to Kobe Fams year long worst nightmare

L

January - The Kobe fanboys hyping up Warriors vs Lakers "passing of the torch" game as Bryant went on to shoot 1-11 in a blowout loss. Laminating Top 3 GOAT game threads ever

L

February - ESPN + SI Top 100 NBA All-Time, cementing Bron Top 3 and coining the term "12be" + countless meme's

L

April - Most cringe worthy final fairwell game of alltime in any sport, Kobe was defended as if he had stage 5 cancer, make a wish foundation type shit, 50 shots, F.I.F.T.Y.

- shoots NBAs worst FG% + 3pt% despite leading team in shots attempts + NBA's top 20 overall in 3pt attempts

L x 4

-Lebrons efficiency and statline placed kobes legacy, accolades and any comparison in a casket.
    -The 4thQ back 2 back three's, the block and the clinching FT lowered that casket.
    -Lebron hoisting up his third FMVP trophy surpassing 3be, was the cement truck of jizz which poured ontop of the casket

Infinite L's
    This post is brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy

L

L

L

L

L x 4

Infinite L's

LOL

I usually hit open layups

And you won't I think it's not possible to finish career in worse style. "Top player all-time"

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Ive never seen a top 20 player score 60 to finish it off....

no one has seen any player EVER score more points than kobe in any game ever. (except for that small group of people at wilts game who will soon be dead)