Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron response to Klay's 'I guess his feelings got hurt' comment

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    I'll give him this: It's impressive he hasn't killed himself after losing embarrassingly in the Finals as much as he has.
    and looking like he does, having teammates bang his mom, being called a bitch by everyone, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    aka he thinks klay isn't worth his time. Klay is a soft jump shooter who cannot go the paint (big boy territory)
    What a coincidence, LeBron is a soft layup taker who cannot take a jump shot (professional, practiced territory)

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    and looking like he does, having teammates bang his mom, being called a bitch by everyone, etc.
    Awesome avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    aka he thinks klay isn't worth his time. Klay is a soft jump shooter who cannot go the paint (big boy territory)
    ya the paint in 2016 is really rough stuff.

Local High School Star

Gotta hand it to these two teams, this is probably the most anticipated game 5 when one team is down 3-1 in history lol.

Klay Thompson the same *** that got his feelings hurt over a legal screen by mozgov

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Lmao dude kept laughing cause he had no comebacks

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Actually, he did have a comeback.

A down 3-1 comeback

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Actually, he did have a comeback.

A down 3-1 comeback

Single-most costly press conference in sports. Dumb move that maybe he'll learn from. He knew it too: anytime he was prompted about the comments in the days after the whole thing blew up, the regret of poking the bear was all over his face.

"So you think you awoke a sleeping giant there, Klay?" And he'd just be like "I don't think so" or "not really" with the most depressed possible look on his face. He knew the mess he created, and paid the price. It's only fair after playing well below expectations in each of his 2 Finals trips.

Default Re: LeBron respons to Klay's 'I guess his feelings got hurt' comment

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Fake laugh x 3. Guy is so shook. Klay better watch out though. LeBron has Silver on speed dial.
    Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Of course his stans eat this shit up when all he's doing is awkwardly laughing and giving no real response
    Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Laughs...keeps laughing...STILL laughing...and then speaks about taking the highroad...

The Dubs have officially mind f*cked this clown.
    Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Are you serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    I'll give him this: It's impressive he hasn't killed himself after losing embarrassingly in the Finals as much as he has.

Of some of the bumped LeBron threads, this one is one of the more refreshing ones.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    This bitch ^^^^ on-line line right now, but to big of a beef curtain to post.

How's that giant dump taste that King James left in yours and your hero Curry's mouth, bitch??

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    Single-most costly press conference in sports. Dumb move that maybe he'll learn from. He knew it too: anytime he was prompted about the comments in the days after the whole thing blew up, the regret of poking the bear was all over his face.

"So you think you awoke a sleeping giant there, Klay?" And he'd just be like "I don't think so" or "not really" with the most depressed possible look on his face. He knew the mess he created, and paid the price. It's only fair after playing well below expectations in each of his 2 Finals trips.
    after game 7 Klay was