Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobes response to critics lol, hes awesome

What are you even talking about, son ? How is anything you said any relevant with what I wrote ?

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    [“Because I don’t play for your [expletive] approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win.

WRONG

He plays for himself. If he played to win he wouldn't keep chucking up bad shots at the end of games. Other teams know what he is going to do and exploit it.

That is what the Pistons did in the Finals against them. The Pistons knew Ben couldn't guard Shaq man to man but they did it anyway. They believed that Kobe wouldn't give up the ball enough to make them pay for single guarding Shaq. Sure enough that is what happened.

Earlier in the year the Wizards beat the Lakers. Kobe went off in the first half. In the second half the Wizards made a run. Kobe tried to be a hero and went 1-10 in the fourth quarter. After the game Nick Young said that their plan was to double Kobe and leave other guys open because they knew Kobe wouldn't pass.
    Last edited by tontoz; 05-19-2012 at 10:35 AM.

-That was Tontoz reporting from Kobe's brain.

Thank you Tontoz.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore TheFrozenOne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    WRONG

Kobe doesn't play to win. He plays for himself. If he played to win he wouldn't keep chucking up bad shots at the end of games. Other teams know what he is going to do and exploit it.

That is what the Pistons did in the Finals against them. The Pistons knew Ben couldn't guard Shaq man to man but they did it anyway. They believed that Kobe wouldn't give up the ball enough to make them pay for single guarding Shaq. Sure enough that is what happened.

Earlier in the year the Wizards beat the Lakers. Kobe went off in the first half. In the second half the Wizards made a run. Kobe tried to be a hero and went 1-10 in the fourth quarter. After the game Nick Young said that their plan was to double Kobe and leave other guys open because they knew Kobe wouldn't pass.
    And look at all the top scOrers today.....Kobe is the player who has won by far the most championships...7nba finals and 5rings...he plays to win....and he wins a lot

Next

Good college starter

Who cares if Kobe takes contested shots. U think MJ won by taking open jumpers or everyone in the playoffs take open shots. If ur hoping to take only open shots in the playoffs then prepare to keep passing the ball until time expires.

Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

WRONG

He plays for himself. If he played to win he wouldn't keep chucking up bad shots at the end of games. Other teams know what he is going to do and exploit it.

You hear that Kobe?

YOU'RE FCKING WRONG

selfish asshole

internet has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by amfirst
    Who cares if Kobe takes contested shots. U think MJ won by taking open jumpers or everyone in the playoffs take open shots. If ur hoping to take only open shots in the playoffs then prepare to keep passing the ball until time expires.

MJ created open looks for himself and also passed to open teamates at the end of games. He won his first title by passing to Paxon over and over again at the end of game 5 to close out the Lakers. He won by telling Kerr to be ready for the last shot, then hitting him with the pass for the game winner.

Chucking up bad, contested shots at the end of games is not what winners do. This year Kobe was 4th in the league in clutch shot attempts (less then 5 minutes left in tight games) and shot 32.7%.

Only one player in the top 20 in clutch attempts shot worse than Bryant and that was Brandon Jennings.

http://www.82games.com/1112/CSORT5.HTM

Meanwhile Bynum led the league in clutch shooting at 82%.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

lol

And back to reality, the wizards are a piece of shit and who gives a fu*k what nick young thinks about kobe

Bynums %s? Dont get me started on that guy, shows up for 2 games so far these playoffs then turns into a sulking piece of crap

For anyone who says Kobe's style of play is unsucessful, what do 5 rings equal?? If thats unsucessful then WHAT THE FU*K IS LEBRON???

I don't get picked last at the park anymore TheFrozenOne's Avatar

MJ created open looks for himself and also passed to open teamates at the end of games. He won his first title by passing to Paxon over and over again at the end of game 5 to close out the Lakers. He won by telling Kerr to be ready for the last shot, then hitting him with the pass for the game winner.

Chucking up bad, contested shots at the end of games is not what winners do. This year Kobe was 4th in the league in clutch shot attempts (less then 5 minutes left in tight games) and shot 32.7%.

Only one player in the top 20 in clutch attempts shot worse than Bryant and that was Brandon Jennings.

http://www.82games.com/1112/CSORT5.HTM

Kobe has won 5 titles in nearly the same role as MJ ,facilitating early and taking over in the 4th

If U think MJ never shot a ton of contEstested jumpers then u cray

Also your point is dumb considering Kobe has 5 rings

Quote Originally Posted by TheFrozenOne
    Kobe has won 5 titles in nearly the same role as MJ ,facilitating early and taking over in the 4th

If U think MJ never shot a ton of contEstested jumpers then u cray

Also your point is dumb considering Kobe has 5 rings

When in doubt, create strawman and fall back on rings. Straight out of the fanboy playbook.

If you have an actual respose to my post then please do share. Your post has no relevance to mine.

This year Kobe had the highest usage rate in the NBA by far but his shooting efficiency ranked him 35th among shooting guards.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/holli...rueShootingPct

Local High School Star

shows how meaningless some of these stats are.

I love it. It will be a shame when Kobe retires. He's the last of his kind.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Because Kobe genuinely doesn't care and has proven himself, lebron on the other hand
    All he does is worry about what other people think and it's ruining his game..
    if he didnt care he wouldn't address it

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    And back to reality, the wizards are a piece of shit and who gives a fu*k what nick young thinks about kobe

Bynums %s? Dont get me started on that guy, shows up for 2 games so far these playoffs then turns into a sulking piece of crap

For anyone who says Kobe's style of play is unsucessful, what do 5 rings equal?? If thats unsucessful then WHAT THE FU*K IS LEBRON???

I root against Lebron so I am not sure what your point is. I hope Indy kicks their ass.

In the playoffs Bynum is averaging 17/12 with 3.4 blocks per game. I think most teams wouldn't mind a center that sucked that bad. In the first 2 games against OKC he had 40 points and 23 rebounds while Kobe was putting on a chuckfest (16-43).

Off to the golf course. I am sure you nuutthuggers will continue your vigil to protect Kobe no matter how many bricks he throws up.