Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: LeBron will never win due to lack of skills, here Kblaze

So he got to within 2 games of winning it all last year with a whole new team and system, but somehow he's never going to win?

Banned

Lol at the stans being impressed wit him almost winning a ring wit WADE AND bosh.lol

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    LeBron has skills, and probably will win a couple of titles....but he doesnt have the skills to the EXTENT where he can dominate in the playoffs at will. He's a great player, but his numbers make him look better than he is.
    That is just like Malone....

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    So he got to within 2 games of winning it all last year with a whole new team and system, but somehow he's never going to win?
    Same logic Kblaze said about Karl Malone. He was 2 games of winning it all for two seasons but he says he was never afraid of him and he knew he would never win.

Same applies to LEBron.

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    2 things....

1. I cant begin to express how little interest I have in discussing this subject again. Why with all the players in the NBA and in history we have to discuss this guy all day every day is beyond me. Id much rather discuss any of the following:

Breaking bad season finale. That was outstanding TV.

Damon back in Toronto and if he had stayed could he have been a true franchise point.

The video for Gnarles Barkleys "Save my soul" and Cee-Los general performance as an artist since he quit rapping.

The massive difference in quality between the girls in Onyx strip club in Atlanta and the one in Charlotte. Charlotte ones cant get nude which I suspect attracts a less...trashy...variety of stripper.

Why it seems Quiznos doesnt have commercials anymore after that big push they made.

How Antionio Davis always did that two hand dunk then kinda pulled up on the rim and jumped off drawing his legs up a bit in the process....and other people who really did one dunk their entire careers. People like Sprewell, doug West, and Michael Finley.

The current whereabouts of Lenny Cooke, God Shamgod, and Eddie Robinson.

The material that make up volley ball shorts and other form fitting pants and how I thank whoever created it.

What might have happened to the league if anthony Carters agent didnt screw up and forget to opt into his last year in Miami which is why the Heat had the capspace needed to sign Odom...who they traded for Shaq....who they traded for Marion...who I think they traded for JO. Anthony carters agent changed the course of NBA history in a way. Odom could have signed elsewhere not giving the HEat the pieces to get Shaq so he goes...where? Odom isnt sent to the Lakers for him along with Butler....so Butler isnt traded for Kwame...who is traded for Gasol.

A world where Carter took that last year of his deal might be wildly different NBA wise.

But instead im asked about Lebron James. Again. Having just discussed him last night with some friends of mine while playing 2k12....all of whom believe I hate Lebron because of my comments dueing the Bulls/Heat series and my amused reaction to the Mavs winning the finals.

Its just...not an interesting subject for me anymore....

....however...

You clearly took the time to explain yourself and put thought into what you have to say. In such situations I try not to disregard anyone no matter how little I want to discuss it. so...I will read it...consider what you have said...and get back to you. I just wont do it right now because any moment now I have a meeting starting.

Yes...I took just as long to explain why I dont want to discuss Lebron as culd have taken to just get the discussion out of the way.

Mostly because the things id rather talk about interest me more. But as I said...ill read it...and I will tell you what my thoughts are. And then hopefully not discuss it any more for quite a while.
    This. BTW, you seem like a very insightful dude, Kblaze.

How 'bout we highjack this thread and dedicate it to further Breaking Bad discussion? We have a BB thread in the OTC, why not have on here? I think most people would prefer to discuss that over LeBron James. Because lord KNOWS we don't talk about him enough.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    LeBron has skills, and probably will win a couple of titles....but he doesnt have the skills to the EXTENT where he can dominate in the playoffs at will. He's a great player, but his numbers make him look better than he is.
    And yet he dominated the 2009 playoffs as well as any individual in the decade. Played well for 3 straight rounds this past year. In the 2009 and 2011 playoffs he played Atlanta, Orlando, Boston, and Chicago. 4 great defensive teams for those season and had a very strong series against all of them. Had multiple strong series against the Wizards, Nets, Pistons. He's had bad series too definitely (Spurs 2007, Celtics 2008, Mavs 2011). They don't mean he can't dominate a playoffs when he already has.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippen

How 'bout we highjack this thread and dedicate it to further Breaking Bad discussion? We have a BB thread in the OTC, why not have on here? I think most people would prefer to discuss that over LeBron James. Because lord KNOWS we don't talk about him enough.
    Bush4Ever, go back to your original account.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    Other than jumping real high for a powerful slam dunk,

what does lebronz do great?

Nothing. No post game, can't play off the ball, average d, average rebounder, average face to face shot blocker.

He has very little basketball skills.
    yea an arguably top 3 player in the NBA for the past 5-6 years has very little bball skills.

do you have anything else you would like to share with us genius?

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    yea an arguably top 3 player in the NBA for the past 5-6 years has very little bball skills.

do you have anything else you would like to share with us genius?
    Who is the best player in the NBA to you? and to be honest, I NEVER SAID THAT, that guy did.

Good college starter

I was wondering why dont Lebron work on his low post moves. He is much stronger and bigger than most small forward. I think he would be unstoppable down low. It's easier to trap him on the high post but if he goes inside and learn how to post up, he would score anytime.

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Da Heroic One
    Bush4Ever, go back to your original account.
    I still have absolutely no idea who that is.

Care to explain why you think we're the same person?

What's ironic is the person talking to you has about 45 accounts on ISH, but he's telling someone else to go to their original account. Sad eh?

Decent playground baller

Every time you describe yourself, every opinion you even have is the same that Bush4Ever had and the same opinion that Bush4Ever had. literally. I can't think of a thing you two are different in, and it is funny that you started posting here when the ESPN boards were moved and he said he was done with those boards.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

LeBron's skill-level is just fine. It's his body that has failed him.

Not that I blame his inability to win last season on his body, because he wasn't even trying in the Finals.

Banned

Bulldozing, crab dribble and volume 3s. Lebricks talents

I demand spoilers warnings if you do.