Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Could anyone on here Destroy the worst Player in the league 1 on 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204

It'd have to be a non-guard, yes?
    Yes..... and no.

I think our only chance would be to get hot from deep and just make 5 or 6 in a row and call it a day. The bigger the player the less likely we'd be to getting shots off. While they are probably slower and less agile, we'd likely still be at an athletic disadvantage so we'd just be trying to shoot over someone taller

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    1. Says the fggt who couldn't keep a bet.

2.Stay in school if you didn't undertood what I meant

3. Says the dumbass who can't even spell "ESTUPIDO"
    1. Again showing your low IQ. Didnt get the fact that you cant claim a person couldnt keep a bet if yourself dont understand how bets work. LOW IQ.

2. Didnt answer the question. Running away just like in that avy bet thread.

3. says the fggt that cant spell understood. UNDERTOOD wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    1. Again showing your low IQ. Didnt get the fact that you cant claim a person couldnt keep a bet if yourself dont understand how bets work. LOW IQ.

2. Didnt answer the question. Running away just like in that avy bet thread.

3. says the fggt that cant spell understood. UNDERTOOD wtf?
    1. I understand how bets work is you who doesn't understand.

2. Is called read between the lines genius.

3. I misspelled a word, woe is me for not being as perfect as you and forgetting the 's'. At least I can spell 'Estupido', baldie....

Love Live Life

I could in my prime.

I'm out of shape now so I would have to say no

1. I understand how bets work is you who doesn't understand.

2. Is called read between the lines genius.

3. I misspelled a word, woe is me for not being as perfect as you and forgetting the 's'. At least I can spell 'Estupido', baldie....
    1. Well, what prove you have that i dont understand it. I have a prove that you dont understand : you couldnt answer the question I asked in that avy bet thread. What prove do you have?

2. Yeah, but there was nothing between the lines except white spaces. Still, didnt answer my question.

3. Comment backfire! I also missed one letter, an ''E''. ...... baldie!

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I would run circles around Thabeet

I could probably beat Wilt right now, now that I think about it.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    I would run circles around Thabeet
    He'd block every shot you took.... with his elbow. Thats how far you'd be from scoring on him.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

of course i can, even the best nba players are only human

Seems like the thread is progressing nicely

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    While PER is clearly no where close to a perfect indicator of the quality of an NBA player, we'll use it for now for the sake of argument.

Peyton Silva has the lowest PER of American-born NBA players that have played more than 5 NBA games this season at -0.63 (15 is the average, and Durant is a 30 so he's as far from average as LBJ and Durant)

Again, for the sake of argument we'll call him the worst in the NBA.

He's a state Mr. Basketball, a state highschool champ, and a national champ that was a two-time Big East Tournament MVP, and was awarded the Frances Pomeroy Naismith Award which goes to the top NCAA player under 6'0"

My point is that even the dredges of the NBA are filled with high-school legends and extremely productive college players that couldn't be touched by your average "I played in HS" and "I play alot of rec ball"

I am pretty sure a mercy rule would take effect if anyone on ISH plays Peyton one on one. Be like 21-0.

Didn't an old washed-up Scalabrine just destroy a bunch of guys that included some decent players? He even went 3vs1 and held them to 0 points.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...4445--nba.html

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Probably Aaron Gray full court.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

No way in hell I could beat Roy Hibbert in a game of basketball

Nooo. The worst NBA player would be the best basketball player outside the NBA.