Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: My best regards goes to Carmelo Anthony. (2014 Free Agency Predictions) Inside Source

Quote Originally Posted by Dagouch
    You can't deny that Melo is trying "Hard". 19 rebounds in the last game. He doesn't have a bonafide 2nd option that can relieve the burden on him.

I'm unfamiliar with the Lakers cap space but I would assume they will have roughly the same space to attract a Kevin Love or an Aldridge type of player?

I think he will stay.
    My understanding is that the Lakers are going to be pushing hard for Melo or Lebron (a waste of time, since Lebron clearly loves playing for the Heat) and may have the space to do so. They're unlikely to get either, in my opinion.

I don't think that the Knicks are going to continue sucking dick because they're trying to win in a division that's trying to tank, plus they obviously miss Chandler. They're a better team than how they've been playing so far.

Why don't the Knicks trade for Asik?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: My best regards goes to Carmelo Anthony. (2014 Free Agency Predictions) Inside Source

Quote Originally Posted by Dagouch
    You can't deny that Melo is trying "Hard". 19 rebounds in the last game. He doesn't have a bonafide 2nd option that can relieve the burden on him.

I'm unfamiliar with the Lakers cap space but I would assume they will have roughly the same space to attract a Kevin Love or an Aldridge type of player?

I think he will stay.
    He is playing hard but if his team keeps sucking he might get frustrated and look to leave a la LeBron Cleveland. We'll see though. If I had to bet, i'd say he stays.

yeah I was thinking the same thing of him leaving like Lebron. heck it is a possibility.

This f orum sucks dick

I don't understand why some Laker fans want Melo. He's an overrated cancerous teamate who plays no defense. But we do have Kobe who does bring out the best of his teammates so maybe Kobe can turn Melo around but I'd rather not take that chance.

Quote Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
    I don't understand why some Laker fans want Melo. He's an overrated cancerous teamate who plays no defense. But we do have Kobe who does bring out the best of his teammates so maybe Kobe can turn Melo around but I'd rather not take that chance.
    I don't get it either, but I think Melo and Kobe actually get along with each other. As a Laker fan I'd rather have a player like Rondo or Westbrook.