Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron should be at the tail end of his career... Instead, he is still the BPITW

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    No matter how hard you try to convince yourself that, it simply isn't true.
    Yes it is, he's consistent, scores even against the best defense ever put on a superstar and when he's on, he's a top 3 scorer all time.
    Also a great all around player.

Default Re: LeBron should be at the tail end of his career... Instead, he is still the BPITW

Quote Originally Posted by stephanieg
    You're not in your prime after 30. You start to decline after 27-28 or so. Heck, in some sports anyone who's not in their early 20s is considered an old man.
    That's total bullshit.

For professional basketball players the physical athletic peak is usually at around age 24. But the playing prime is like 28-33, and the peak for many players is after age 30. For guys that have great skills, their prime can even be into their mid 30s.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    That's because he's not, Curry is
    I've never seen you post about Kobe, but i've seen your biased posts against the Cavs and Lebron for the past few days.

And the number one type of person to do that is a sad Kobe fan. I don't even have to look at your history and I guarantee this is the case.

So...if you want to put Curry ahead of Lebron for this year go ahead. Just know that that means 2016 Curry is ahead of Peak Kobe too...because 2016 Lebron is ahead of any of Kobe's years. So u just dissed your own player.

Yes it is, he's consistent, scores even against the best defense ever put on a superstar and when he's on, he's a top 3 scorer all time.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    No matter how hard you try to convince yourself that, it simply isn't true.

Get his ass.

What A Time!

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    How many people did you see in 2008-2010 talking about how Lebron's prime was going to be short because his game was so reliant on his athleticism?

I saw it many many many times.

If you went back in time and told someone in 2009 that Lebron was still going to be the best player in the world in 2016, many wouldn't believe it.
    Are you talking about this board?

Stop bullshitting about the defense, that's just ignorant.

He's been the complete opposite of consistent thought the playoffs. Dude could drop 30 or come out and have 13 points

And he's the most one dimensional ATG I've ever seen. When his jumper isn't falling he's useless.

But then again you're a Kobetard. You'll root for anyone competing against Lebron

College superstar

He's not 35+, he's still in his prime years.
    Jordan won it all at 35.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_Shaq
    How is 32 well past his prime?
    Cause it fits the agenda

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    Jordan won it all at 35.
    And won MVP to boot. Dude was still best in the world at 35

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    And won MVP to boot. Dude was still best in the world at 35
    Umm.. he wasn't even Top 3

-Shaq

-Malone

-Barkley

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Umm.. he wasn't even Top 3

-Shaq

-Malone

-Barkley
    Good god I've heard some dumb shit here but Barkley being top 3 in 98 is up there... Wat in the hell, he wasn't even top 10 that year.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    How many people did you see in 2008-2010 talking about how Lebron's prime was going to be short because his game was so reliant on his athleticism?

I saw it many many many times.

If you went back in time and told someone in 2009 that Lebron was still going to be the best player in the world in 2016, many wouldn't believe it.

yup...there were a ton of those threads on this very site saying that

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    13 seasons strong

32 years old at the end of the year

987 regular season games

197 playoff games

Well past his prime

5th straight year as a Finals underdog

Up against the greatest team in NBA history in 2016

All odds are against him

Still the best athlete in SPORTS.

Church