Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Cali Love

Default Re: LeBron would beat Kobe One on One

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    Superman would beat Batman.

21 points divided into 4 quarters would make 5.25 points.

So in theory, LeBron would quit after either of them scored 15 points.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by rule1223
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ver7OaentQk

yah lebron would just blow by...
    Definitely would have if there was no help D there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    Bat shaped throwing stars don't really hurt people when, you know... the person is made of steel and stuff.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Physically, sure.

But it's the mentality that seperates the two.

And it's the same analogy w/ Kobe and LeBron.

So no ... Superman (LeBron) wouldn't beat Batman (Kobe)

Batman is smarter, and he preps better.
    A guy made of steel. Steel. The stuff they construct the trusses and framing for skyscrapers with... versus a guy who isn't made of steel, but happens to have a lot of money and time on his hands. I don't care how smart or prepared you are: you're losing against a person made of steel.

If you're a really intelligent person and responsibly drive your Prius you're not going to survive a head on collision against a guy driving a Panzer blindfolded and drunk.

Banned

LeBron would beat Kobe One on One

Banned

Comic books suck.

Banned

A guy made of steel. Steel. The stuff they construct the trusses and framing for skyscrapers with... versus a guy who isn't made of steel, but happens to have a lot of money and time on his hands. I don't care how smart or prepared you are: you're losing against a person made of steel.

If you're a really intelligent person and responsibly drive your Prius you're not going to survive a head on collision against a guy driving a Panzer blindfolded and drunk.
    the guy with money can make his stuff out of kryptonite.

i think this all kinda makes sense actyually fair comparison. kobe is batman, bron is superman. bat would def win, superman can be made useless (in nba bron case, pressure makes him useless)

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    But when Batman studies his opponent, and procures Kryptonite ... along with the WILLINGNESS to use it. This happens.

Mind > Matter

Batman is a more skilled fighter, so when he studies and prepares himself in ways to physically stand up to Superman. It's over.

The comparison of Batman v.s. Supes to Kobe v.s. LeBron is very apt. Even down to their personality types, hard work, etc.

Bruce Wayne transforms himself through work ethic. He's smart, and extremely skilled. (Kobe)

Clark Kent is super because of genetics. He's a freak of nature. (LeBron)
    Hit the nail right in the head with this one.

I wonder what horrible analogy they will try to come up with next.

I'll take Kobe. The game is going to come down to who has the better jumper and post game... and I think Kobe is better at both.

Banned

For the record, my Batman/Superman thing was not an analogy for Kobe/LeBron. Anyone who read the rest of my post could see that. In fact, I don't even like either player or their teams.

And Van Halen was still better than Van Hagar.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Fukk the analogies, Bron does not have the skills to blow past Kobe consistantly, Kobe would force him tto a jumper more than not, Bron just was never GREAT at beating dfenders off the dribble. Kobe has a bunch of moves in his arsenal to get past Bron or to create space for a jumper, Kobe would kill Bron one on one for that reason alone. One on one would allow hanchecking, Bron would not see the basket as much as you dudes think, if he struggles to get around bigs with picks, then he would struggle to get around Kobe, period. Im not even saying Kobe would win, but how would Bron score if Kobe stops his drive, Kobe can shoot over Bron if Bron stops his drive and Kobe would get to the basket more than Bron one on one. I think Kobe would win easier than most would think.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by detroitdogg
    Fukk the analogies, Bron does not have the skills to blow past Kobe consistantly, Kobe would force him tto a jumper more than not, Bron just was never GREAT at beating dfenders off the dribble. Kobe has a bunch of moves in his arsenal to get past Bron or to create space for a jumper, Kobe would kill Bron one on one for that reason alone. One on one would allow hanchecking, Bron would not see the basket as much as you dudes think, if he struggles to get around bigs with picks, then he would struggle to get around Kobe, period. Im not even saying Kobe would win, but how would Bron score if Kobe stops his drive, Kobe can shoot over Bron if Bron stops his drive and Kobe would get to the basket more than Bron one on one. I think Kobe would win easier than most would think.

Read my other posts. Unless you want to draw comparisons between Kobe being Van Halen and LeBron being Van Hagar too.

I like Superman, Batman. Don't have anything against Kobe. I try to keep to myself my opinions regarding Lebron, and acknowledge he is a great player.

Still, for some reason I find this Kobe-Batman Lebron-Superman analogy insulting.

Have you guys even seen them play? Kobe is the master of the iso. He will sh*t on your face. LeBron isn't as effective in an iso, he will usually get a screen. Kobe has said repeatedly that he would be LeBron 1v1, and I'm sure they all played 1v1 during Team USA practice, and LeBron has stayed dead silent about Kobe's comments.

A better matchup would be Kobe vs Melo. Melo is a hog in the post.

Remember folks, [COLOR="Black"]skills pay the bills[/COLOR]. Always.