Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star ChrisKreager's Avatar

Default Am I the only one who thinks the Cavs are overrated?

People are acting like the Cavs are already in the Finals.

It's disgusting overconfidence for an overrated team.

Yeah, I said it.

Their defensive lapses are gonna cost them. They're gonna die by the three.

Kyrie/Love are defensive turnstiles. Tyronn Lue is a liability on the sidelines.

Playoff LeBron at some point can't cover every one of their warts.

TOR is playing with house money. Cavs have EVERYTHING to lose. All the pressure is on LeFraud and his frontrunners who are about to get hit in the mouth with adversity.

Default Re: Am I the only one who thinks the Cavs are overrated?

Yes, you are.

Toronto got taken to 7 games by Miami and Indy.

It will take us 5 games at worst to make the finals.

They have the most momentum going into the finals. Notice I said finals because 0 people actually think Raptors stand a chance.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

lol...the Raptors have zero chance of winning this series.

You've gotta be a craptors fan to think that shitty team led by 2 bums will take out arguably the most stacked team of the last decade. 12-0 is already in the books, then they'll go on to get swept by Curry.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKreager
    People are acting like the Cavs are already in the Finals.

It's disgusting overconfidence for an overrated team.

Yeah, I said it.

Their defensive lapses are gonna cost them. They're gonna die by the three.

Kyrie/Love are defensive turnstiles. Tyronn Lue is a liability on the sidelines.

Playoff LeBron at some point can't cover every one of their warts.

TOR is playing with house money. Cavs have EVERYTHING to lose. All the pressure is on LeFraud and his frontrunners who are about to get hit in the mouth with adversity.
    You are right about Cleveland having defensive lapses but not enough to get burned constantly.

Tyronn Lue experiements. If you think the CAVS are just a 3 point shooting team you are mistaken. Lebron and Kyrie can get in the paint at a high level. Love can post up on mis matches. Kyrie has a great midrange game. They can score regardless.

Toronto did things in MIA that can hurt them with Cleveland. Biyombo can't outwork Tristan and even then, put Frye and completely take him out of the paint.

I think these raptors are tougher mentally than ATL so I will say they are definitely going to win at least a game and barring a cleveland meltdown this should end in 5. Best case I see is Toronto losing in 6.

Learning to shoot layups

Cavs in four. Raptors best scorer is derozan which is very sad.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

They are overrated at this point in the Playoffs for going off on two teams that were worse than the Raptors and Heat, but there's no chance Toronto even comes close to beating a healthy Cleveland squad.

I'll give them one game off the strength of the home game they had against Cleveland where Lowry went off, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    They are overrated at this point in the Playoffs for going off on two teams that were worse than the Raptors and Heat, but there's no chance Toronto even comes close to beating a healthy Cleveland squad.

I'll give them one game off the strength of the home game they had against Cleveland where Lowry went off, but that's about it.
    Yet you said 2 days ago the 91 Bulls have the 2nd greatest postseason run in NBA history by defeating the 39-43 8th seeded Knicks and the 44-38 Sixers.

Detroit was 44-38 this year and the Hawks were 48-34

I usually hit open layups

Of course they are. Highest payroll in the league trying to buy your way to a chip.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

yes they are overrated ..

everyone think they will destroy the Thunder, personally I think they have a better chance against golden state. There's always the chance that kyrie and steph cancel each other out, since they are similar style players.

Westbrook however would FEAST on kyrie / love in PnRs and his physical style would be punishing to kyrie.. the whole bran owns KD / thunder worked on miami when theyre were always 5 good to great defenders on the court at all times, this cleveland lineup has two poor defenders, and one mediocre defender in their starting lineup.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    yes they are overrated ..

everyone think they will destroy the Thunder, personally I think they have a better chance against golden state. There's always the chance that kyrie and steph cancel each other out, since they are similar style players.

Westbrook however would FEAST on kyrie / love in PnRs and his physical style would be punishing to kyrie.. the whole bran owns KD / thunder worked on miami when theyre were always 5 good to great defenders on the court at all times, this cleveland lineup has two poor defenders, and one mediocre defender in their starting lineup.
    You're more retarded than I thought if you really believe OKC has a better chance against Cleveland.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    You're more retarded than I thought if you really believe OKC has a better chance against Cleveland.

you come here once a year to brag about whatever team lebrons on and how they will win ... then you pull the cord on your parachute when it becomes apparent that you will be wrong.. again.

Raptors takes 1 game maximum. It's isn't overreaction to think Cavs will sweep. Overreaction is to think they can beat the Warriors.