Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Donald Trump's ex-wife accuses him of rape; His spokesman/lawyer threatens her

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...rter?CMP=fb_us

[QUOTE]The 1993 book, by author Harry Hurt III, includes a statement from Ivana Trump stating that she referred to the sexual encounter in question

Banned

Default Re: Donald Trump's ex-wife accuses him of rape; His spokesman/lawyer threatens her

Hold on. I don't trust a whore's word.

Default Re: Donald Trump's ex-wife accuses him of rape; His spokesman/lawyer threatens her

Did she confuse him with Bill Cosby?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Did she confuse him with Bill Cosby?
    Nah, she would have slept through that.

Trump is a horrible person? His lawyers threaten people? Am I the only person not surprised by any of this?

Lightly she must tread.

Very good NBA starter

they were married and had 3 kids together. lots of raping went on.

ivanka: not tonight. i'm not feeling well.
    donald: just lay there, i'll be quick
    ivanka: no no NO!
    donald: i'm done already. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GreggPopazit
    [url]http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/28/donald-trump-lawyer-threatens-reporter?CMP=fb_us
    Accuses is the wrong verb tense. This happened 20 or so years ago.

She walked her statement back after they settled.

The Laywer has now given one of those not apologizing for everything apologies where didn't apologize for threatening the reporter but apologized for his comments on marital rape.
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 07-28-2015 at 11:41 AM.

Tolerant Liberals

If your girl tells you "I dont want it right now" and you start to foreplay and get her aroused and **** her anyways, thats not fricking rape, thats just called being a man

Banned

a statement from Ivana Trump stating that she referred to the sexual encounter in question “as a ‘rape’, but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense”
    Then you shouldn't use the word "rape" you silly cvnt

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    If your girl tells you "I dont want it right now" and you start to foreplay and get her aroused and **** her anyways, thats not fricking rape, thats just called being a man
    With that, good luck.

Banned

They did the Donald just like they did my nigguh Herman Cain. That's what you get when you take a healthy lead in the polls and the Republican establishment has other plans.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

This run for president has gone swimmingly thus far for The Donald.

Note to self: It's much more fun to continually threaten to run and then stand on the sidelines and snipe all of the real candidates than it is to actually run for the job. Something tells me he regrets his decision.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

I bet all the candidates love that Trump is running because everyone is focusing and criticizing him. Instead of having the spotlight on Hilary, Jeb or the other guys it's on trump because he makes some sensitive/ignorant comments and he's famous. Media talks about him 24/7 for viewership and then everyone else is getting a free pass.

It's like this is done on purpose. "Hey Donald, if you can run for president so people don't focus on how ****ed up we are that'd be greeeaaattt"

Very good NBA starter

everybody expects trump to totally fizzle out at some point but if he fking wins the republican nomination