Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: I've never seen a fan base so excited for being up 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    While proving that you're the saltiest dude on this forum
    LeBron family so desperate right now.

Made that high school varsity squad BBallZen83's Avatar

Lol, you expect Cleveland fans to not be ecstatic right now? A city that has one major sports title in all of history, and never won a basketball championship?

Come on dude. Even if it is short-lived and early.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    About what? Their guy is averaging damn near a 40 point triple double and has his heavy underdog team without his 2 other superstars up 2-1 against the 67 win team from the incredibly stacked west...

Trust me..you're the only one who's desperate. And it's painfully obvious to everyone.

BigBoss on suicide watch.

Dude is obsessed with LeBron, has "LeBaldville" and "2 for 6" quoted in his avatar. Yet says LeBron fans are desperate. Jesus.

Yes, Cavs fans are excited. Their team is in the finals. They lost 2 superstars to injury and are playing with a roster full of bench players. They are up 2 games to 1 against one of the best teams the finals has ever seen.

You want them to be sad?

BigBoss, get you sh1t together, you are looking real suspect

Quote Originally Posted by BBallZen83
    Lol, you expect Cleveland fans to not be ecstatic right now? A city that has one major sports title in all of history, and never won a basketball championship?

Come on dude. Even if it is short-lived and early.

BS - Cleveland has lots of championships, they actually dominated things in the 50's and into the 60's. That's why it's been such a drought, it ain't like they never had them, the city used to be rich in championships then it just stopped.

Off the top of my head I think the Browns have 8-10 of them, and the Indians have 1-3 and have gone to the series multiple times over 100 years.

Basically, since 1964 and the Browns, no one else has gotten one. Cavs started in 1970 and made it once in 2007. Indians have made it twice since 64 and lost both.

A lot of people are ignorant of american history and the midwest. Not surprising, the region usually gets overlooked by the coasts.

They don't realize things like Cleveland around 1910 was the 6th biggest city in America, they don't realize how Cleveland/Youngstown/Pittsburgh made most of the steel in the western hemisphere for 50 years, and they don't realize that when that industry left the population dropped in half.

But the silver lining is that the environment has been getting cleaner ever since, leaving these midwestern cities with a lot of cheap real estate, grand housing, and redevelopment plans.

And very beloved sports teams, because there's nothing transient about a place like Cleveland.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

The trolls hoping GS turns it around lebron and company are now half way home and know they can play with and beat this team so thurs game is pretty much do or die for warriors IMO.

Local High School Star

Desperate about what, exactly? Lebron haters are desperate AF right now, creating threads like this the past couple of days. You guys are sad, and pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    BigBoss on suicide watch.

Dude is obsessed with LeBron, has "LeBaldville" and "2 for 6" quoted in his avatar. Yet says LeBron fans are desperate. Jesus.

Yes, Cavs fans are excited. Their team is in the finals. They lost 2 superstars to injury and are playing with a roster full of bench players. They are up 2 games to 1 against one of the best teams the finals has ever seen.

You want them to be sad?

BigBoss, get you sh1t together, you are looking real suspect
    Why are u so mad