Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Add Draymond Green to the "Players who've never committed a foul in their life" list

among the likes of Duncan, Sheed......

If he's not fussing about a foul being called on him, he's pouting about a no call on the offensive end.
    Last edited by Tarik One; 06-10-2015 at 10:30 AM.

Default Re: Add Draymond Green to the "Players who never committed a foul their life" list

Kendrick Perkins used to do it all the time as a Celtic as well.

Default Re: Add Draymond Green to the "Players who never committed a foul their life" list

He is really starting to get on my nerves.

Shut the **** up and play.....he complains so much the Clippers should sign him.

Good High School Starter Bernkastel's Avatar

The worst part is that he's not Duncan or LeGawd. Earn your spot on that list, you scrub. You're losing millions every game out there. smh

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Default Re: Add Draymond Green to the "Players who've never committed a foul in their life" list

It actually works against you to cry about calls all the time. When you have a legit case the refs just think you're bitching as usual.

Default Re: Add Draymond Green to the "Players who've never committed a foul in their life" list

Easily the least likeable Warrior.

Does anyone have the gifs of Mozgov shutting his ass down everytime he tried to drive on him?

It's pretty damm annoying. I mean as a player, you KNOW when you committed a foul or not. And when you know you did, just accept it.

Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    Does anyone have the gifs of Mozgov shutting his ass down everytime he tried to drive on him?
    That was beautiful to see.

Him and Bogut got their shit pushed in like the bitches they are. I loved every moment.

It blows my mind. How can anyone like this guy? He'll grab two handfuls of a dudes jersey when he's going up, and then looks bewildered when the refs call him for a foul.

Then, on the other end you have pure, unadulterated choking. Brick after brick on wide open shot after wide open shot. He tries to act so tough, yet in reality he's just a choking little bitch.

Embarrassing.

Not a max player. Embarrassing to think the Warriors might have to, to keep him

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Not a max player. Embarrassing to think the Warriors might have to, to keep him
    Yeah, I thought before this series, he was worth the max. Boy was I wrong. He can't handle size and becomes a liability. So while he can play 4-5 in stretches, if he goes up against a legit big who can bang, he can be a non-factor.

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    Yeah, I thought before this series, he was worth the max. Boy was I wrong. He can't handle size and becomes a liability. So while he can play 4-5 in stretches, if he goes up against a legit big who can bang, he can be a non-factor.
    Regular season warrior
    So disappointed in his play, it disguts me.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Regular season warrior
    So disappointed in his play, it disguts me.
    It's not really his fault thought. He lacks elite athleticism so any success he gets has to be through hustle, bball iq, etc. It's not like he's Rodman or Wallace, where those guys did have elite athleticism to rely on against bigger guys to compensate for their lacks of size. Green is less explosive off the floor than TT. So he really can't do anything about it.