Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Default Re: Dwyane Wade is insanely disrespected on ISH.

Kobe tard double standards. Iverson over Wade despite Wade's rings.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    you post that yet you forget your boy kobe sucker elbowed miller because he's kobe can't fight for shit

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    World Trade Center comments - maybe an over exaggeration, yeah, but was very true. Especially through that 9-8 start and 5 game losing streak later in the year.

Dirk's cough - I'll admit, yes, wasn't that cool.

Olympic salary - agreeing with Ray Allen. Nothing bad at all.

he came off a bad year imho. injury plagued and didnt perform up to expectations as him being a clear cut #1 SG. part of it was deferring to lebron really. he started the year setting aside to let lebron be the man because of the way 2011 finals ended. So he had to adjust to being a deferring 2nd tier star on his team. thats a big adjustment for anyone who had been leading his team year in and year out since 2006. Wade is still top 5 player in my eyes and any top 5 player will get disrespected and hated on if you perform as badly as he did. its just natural hate. comes with the territory of being an elite player. same for dwight, durant, lebron or cp3.

#HEATNATION

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    What do you mean by what he does off the court? What has he done that's so bad off the court?
    nothing, which was my point. dude seems like a genuine, humble dude off the court. but when his shit doesn't go his way on the court, he cries like a little bitch. both him and lebron. the pre-madonnas of the NBA.

Why are people acting like Kobe and LeBron don't do the same things Wade does (whining to the refs, flopping)?

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid

This is getting ridiculous. People are trashing him in every way possible. WHY?! Just because he gets frustrated for not getting a call once in a while? Is that a reason to hate someone so much and to discredit all of their accomplishments? His 06 Finals doesn't count, his 08-09 season wasn't even that good, Allen Iverson is million times better, he's not even in the same breath as Jerry West, and he's DONE. How can people say he's done?! Basically playing on one knee, and hurt all season, he still managed to put up a top 3 performance in the Playoffs, on a top 5 defensive team. Come on now. Let's relax and take off our tinted goggles.

Oh and one more thing, I also adore the fact that people hate on Wade because he took a step back and let LeBron take over. That's what a true leader, teammate and best friend does. He knew that LeBron had to have a free mindset and not have to worry about getting Wade involved. And you people hate on him for that? Come on now.

negged

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    World Trade Center comments.

Dirk's cough.

Olympic salary.

Nope, still not earning my respect.
    Lost all credibility there this comment said in 2010 hurt your feeling?

"We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there's going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it's not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games."

Lol your such a little bitch

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Can you at least used the quoting option correctly, instead of putting words in my mouth like a politician.

Anyhow, overexaggerated or not, comparing anything to the WTC tragedy is heinous and despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    you post that yet you forget your boy kobe sucker elbowed miller because he's kobe can't fight for shit
    Not even related to the gif nor the thread topic.

Almost everytime?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfWCVEDwE5I

Take off your hating goggles, and look at that video. Against the tough and griddy Pacers, in THEIR home arena. Oh yeah. He's definitely driving in and whining for calls every single time down the floor...

you can hear him scream "HEEEYYY" in the second highlight

i know this is nitpicking, and it has nothing to do with the arguement, but i have a serious question... isnt that a double dribble at 45 seconds?

flail and falls to the ground on the highlight immediately after the 45 second dunk.

complains to the ref at 4:40

great game by wade no doubt, but you can defintely pick out how he flails when he drives and complains to the refs.

NBA rookie of the year

Eh..Not really. Just appears so because there's a large contingent of Laker/Bryant fanatics on this forum, and they have a resentment towards Wade (and LeBron) for obvious reasons. You remove them, it's not that serious.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ganja0710
    nothing, which was my point. dude seems like a genuine, humble dude off the court. but when his shit doesn't go his way on the court, he cries like a little bitch. both him and lebron. the pre-madonnas of the NBA.
    Lol lebron cries too? Have you watched kobe last season They must be the only superstars

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    Why are people acting like Kobe and LeBron don't do the same things Wade does (whining to the refs, flopping)?

lebron doesnt do it anymore... he did a whole lot in 2010-2011, but almost quit doing it all together last season.

kobe is one of the biggest complainers ever... but atleast he does flail all over the place and flop.