Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Gilbert Arenas "I havent even touched the 111 million yet"still living off the 65 mil

He hasnt even touched his 110 million yet the dude is still eating good off his 65 mil contract he got before the big contract.

Video of gilbert talking about being voted the #1 worst contract in nba history.How he agrees and how he could give 2 f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]s because he earned it

https://youtu.be/ITqLx60cAPs

GIVE NO F[COLOR="Black"]UC[/COLOR]KS YEAH GILBERT GIVES NO F[COLOR="Black"]UCK[/COLOR]S YEAH
    YOU WIN @ LIFE GILBERT
    Last edited by Hit_Em; 10-10-2015 at 09:34 AM.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Gilbert Arenas "I havent even touched the 111 million yet"still living off the 65 mil

Quote Originally Posted by Hit_Em
    He hasnt even touched his 110 million yet the dude is still eatting good off his 65 mil contract he got before the big contract.

Video of gilbert talking about being voted the #1 worst contract in nba history.How he agrees and how he could give 2 f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]s because he earned it

https://youtu.be/ITqLx60cAPs

YOU WIN @ LIFE GILBERT
    So? He

Default Re: Gilbert Arenas "I havent even touched the 111 million yet"still living off the 65 mil

Damn this nig...living da dream...

I don't even know what I'd do with 65 million dollars. Would probably take me 130 years to spend that much money.

Of course, I bet if I had that much money, plenty of opportunities to blow it would start to appear.

I knew he's smarter than everyone was giving him credit for

Give me some please

Agent Zero living the American dream.

Good High School Starter

uncle sam will get a good chunk of it anyway
    Last edited by Hopper15; 10-10-2015 at 10:29 AM.

Gilbert seems like a good guy so it's good to see he's doing well

Good High School Starter

You're not laughably terrible at handling money.
    Congratulations Gil. Here is your award.

Also you didn't earn sh*t.
    Plenty of young men spend their childhoods training to ball and don't make the cut or get injured before their first contract or their first big contract.
    You got fukkin lucky. Now I wouldn't hate on a lotto winner but don't pretend you earned it.
    You got lucky, period.

You and Eddy Curry can share a gold plated castle.
    Last edited by ShaqTwizzle; 10-10-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqTwizzle
    You're not laughably terrible at handling money.
    Congratulations Gil. Here is your award.

Also you didn't earn sh*t.
    Plenty of young men spend their childhoods training to ball and don't make the cut or get injured before their first contract or their first big contract.
    You got fukkin lucky. Now I wouldn't hate on a lotto winner but don't pretend you earned it.
    You got lucky, period.

You and Eddy Curry can share a gold plated castle.
    damn bruh you not even gona hide the jelly

Meanwhhile iverson is living off...

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Reminds me of when an ugly guy gets a hot girl, but she sees more in him. She thinks he's nice or he is nice and that's what will make the relationship last. She also thinks he may have a big unit because he's ugly, and it's not fair nor possible that any ugly guy will also have a small unit. So, she finds out his unit is small...she thinks it can still work because he's nice. The kindness becomes nauseating because he's ugly and just afraid of losing her. If the kindness is a facade, he becomes the jealous type and can't handle her talking to any other man. Eventually, he may even slap her around because of her disobedience.

She learns the hard way that ugly men have nothing to offer other than temporary relief from the pain a good looking and successful man inflicted upon her.

Gilbert is a fraud. But I can't hate him for getting that money.

How is he living the dream? No NBA team wants him. Unless I hated playing the sport, I guess I'd be OK with getting paid to do nothing but I wouldn't be proud of not playing a sport that I loved to play.

Would I trade lives with him? Of course But I would wanna be in the NBA though, it would hurt my feelings that nobody wants me

Banned

Prime Gilbert > Prime Kobe