National High School Star

Default Wiggins will be a superstar

And if you can't see that you should probably stop watching. He's got it all.

Default Re: Wiggins will be a superstar

Quote Originally Posted by sundizz
    And if you can't see that you should probably stop watching. He's got it all.
    Kid will be beastly with his athleticism and size but he just has to become more aggressive. He is already a beast defender better than Lebaldo ever was has better handles, better fundamentals,does not stiffarm every play and doesn't carry like it's football. Future MVP contestant right along AD.

[-Stay Alpha]

not before towns

Bump.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

I don't think him being a star was in question. It was a matter of when. And just like human nature we get impatient.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    I don't think him being a star was in question. It was a matter of when. And just like human nature we get impatient.
    The impatient part is true. We always ride players so hard and forget their age or experience. In hindsight Wiggins just barely has started his 3rd year and is only 21? Leading the league in 3pt% and looks like he'll definitely finish top 10 in scoring. In a few years we'll forget about that.

I remember talking so much shit about Durant because he had low assist numbers but the NBA isn't an easy game to figure out for a teenager. We want the production to match the hype almost immediately. All the great ones find their way.

I think he's the closest thing to 2000-2002 Kobe we've seen. Wouldn't be surprised if he eventually develops into 2005+ Kobe.