Thread: Fouls

Default Fouls

I don't think players should foul out and I don't think there should be a bonus.

Does anyone else agree with this? Basketball is supposed to be a physical game.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Default Re: Fouls

I agree, but I do want a player to get a technical at foul 6. That way it gives players a reason not to be unsportsmanlike. This would solve a lot of problems for the refs. 2 Technicals is an ejection so you get the idea. It'd make it so that players still aren't so physical that it gets messy. I'd say a flagrant + 6 fouls should be an ejection also. I disagree on the bonus too.
    Last edited by 04mzwach; 04-24-2015 at 10:12 PM.

High School Varsity 6th Man Dr. Ice's Avatar

Players should always foul out, separates the disciplined defenders from the undisclipined ones, and adds more strategy and tactics each quarter in that coaches have to decide how much they want to play a person that is in foul trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ice
    Players should always foul out, separates the disciplined defenders from the undisclipined ones, and adds more strategy and tactics each quarter in that coaches have to decide how much they want to play a person that is in foul trouble.
    how about the bonus?