Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: REMINDER: Damian Lillard's WHINING got him into the all star game over...

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    2014 was the year people were in love with Lillard. 2015 is the year they hate him. Hilarious
    Loved him in his rookie year and that duel he had with Kobe won a lot of hearts too.

That 15 minutes runs up quick, though. I think it started with Team USA snub. Mason Plumlee made it over him.

Default Re: REMINDER: Damian Lillard's WHINING got him into the all star game over...

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Loved him in his rookie year and that duel he had with Kobe won a lot of hearts too.

That 15 minutes runs up quick, though. I think it started with Team USA snub. Mason Plumlee made it over him.
    I think it's a mixture of that, people expecting more from him in his second season and the fact that Curry, Kyrie, Westbrook and CP3 have had great seasons.

Like my post earlier. He couldn't hold his own against the top tier PGs routinely being outplayed.

NBA lottery pick

On pace to have the worst playoff series of any all-star in NBA history.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Is Lillard Damon Stoudamire 2?