Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: What's Rondo's contract worth?

With that attitude? I don't want the Knicks touching him.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

After thinking further, Rondo gave up on a franchise in the playoffs. He should be banned from the NBA. He just stole millions of dollars.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 04mzwach
    After thinking further, Rondo gave up on a franchise in the playoffs. He should be banned from the NBA. He just stole millions of dollars.
    Lamar did the same thing.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

at what point did he give up? Other than an 8 second call, did he even do anything like give up? I hear this being thrown around but there doesn't seem to be any specific event or indication that he even did anything, just a lot of haters talkin mad sh!t on the once best PG in the league.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    at what point did he give up? Other than an 8 second call, did he even do anything like give up? I hear this being thrown around but there doesn't seem to be any specific event or indication that he even did anything, just a lot of haters talkin mad sh!t on the once best PG in the league.
    What I know is he doesn't show any effort out on the floor and he faked a back injury so he could avoid playing. I know that the Mavs are happy they have less of a distraction on the court now. It's obvious who was in the wrong here. He has been doing what he can do to not make it work is what it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Lamar did the same thing.
    Yeah. At least Lamar was going through his own personal struggles. Rondo looks to be just screwing the Mavs.