Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA All-star

Default Re: James Harden - 1st team All-NBA

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Should be Curry's spot. Stats were comparable all around except for assists where Curry got 2 more per game, and Harden's a worse defender
    I think Curry will start the next season with the All NBA 1st team selection being its his to lose, especially now that Marc Jackson is gone. If he can put up similar stats under Steve Kerr, his chances at a 1st team selection is as good as Harden.

There are arguments that Harden didn't deserve this award, but also many where he did. I don't see his regular season production to go down one bit next season, if not being better. But I think the media will have a tough time to look past his playoff production when it comes to voting time next year.

Not sure if this is how the voting works in terms of media votes, but that's just how I feel about it.

Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

He ball hogged stats at the expense of Jeremy Lin by TELLING COACHES he'd prefer to play with Bev, who hogs up less stats when Lin is by far the better player.

The most selfish player in the NBA.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Harden is ridiculously underrated on this forum. I think that's due to a mix of his ability to draw fouls and Milbuck's endless rants about Harden (also his playoff series was underwhelming). You can make an argument as to why someone else might have deserved this over Harden but you are clearly delusional if you feel he has no business being there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I love it.

I want his confidence at an absolute high. I want him to believe he can be that next-level player like an all-time great. I want him to work relentlessly on his game, to grind for hours in the gym, tweak everything he possibly can. I want him to come into next season refreshed, filled with confidence, and ready to take over. I want him to believe he can win it all as the man.

That's gonna make his next postseason bedshitting that much sweeter. To know that he did everything he possibly could have, absolutely maximized his basketball capabilities physically and mentally....and still came up short. That's all I want for him next season. For him to build all the belief he possibly could, only to have it brutally assrammed.

I hope Lillard does it too. Another dagger right in that bearded f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k's heart, preferably in game 7 this time, on the road in Houston.

Damn. Absolute ether of all Harden stans.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Not really

He just posts the same thing pretty much every time.

It goes like this "Harden is a fat loser. I hate his stinky beard. I hope he shits himself in the playoffs" Thats basically it.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I love it.

I want his confidence at an absolute high. I want him to believe he can be that next-level player like an all-time great. I want him to work relentlessly on his game, to grind for hours in the gym, tweak everything he possibly can. I want him to come into next season refreshed, filled with confidence, and ready to take over. I want him to believe he can win it all as the man.

That's gonna make his next postseason bedshitting that much sweeter. To know that he did everything he possibly could have, absolutely maximized his basketball capabilities physically and mentally....and still came up short. That's all I want for him next season. For him to build all the belief he possibly could, only to have it brutally assrammed.

I hope Lillard does it too. Another dagger right in that bearded f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k's heart, preferably in game 7 this time, on the road in Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    last I checked, there aren't any Harden stans. A passionate (and funny) Harden hater in millbuck, but that's it.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

With the refs carrying he's a monster without them not so much

kobetard

I love it.

you're just straight up mean about harden. I absolutely hate harden also, but if I thought he was the type of player who would actually do the bolded part, I probably wouldn't hate him as much. His attitude in the playoffs was atrocious. Harden can never be the man on a championship team, and I hope Houston fans view Dwight as the main man.

Decent college freshman

1st team guards should have been steph curry and john wall, second team guards should have been chris paul and james harden

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Two all.defensive team votes

Very good NBA starter

Harden was balling during he regular season.

hopefully he doesnt shit the bed in the playoffs again next year