Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Andrew Bynum is a disgrace to the game of basketball.

there is nothing written in his contract preventing him from bowling. But given the state of his knees and the fact he hasn't played a game yet for his new team which he wants to be the leader, I would have been better had the only physical activity he did was either rehab, or laying on his back if you know what i mean.

PLUS, he is in a contract year. Why do it with all that money at stake? C'mon Drew, you're better than that

C A V A L I E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Beatlezz
    Because he's Mr. Glass from the movie Unbreakable.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Pretty sure the movie took place in Philly, too.

Not airballing my layups anymore Sawbucks23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Its not even about bball talent at this point, its his proven zero effort on/off the court and care for the game, the multiple criminal cheapshots, being the ultimate spoiled brat on court.

To find out he just injured his left knee while rehabbing his right knee while BOWLING is just too much, hopefully this kid is out of the nba soon enough.
    This. If learning from the greatest center of all-time and playing for the best NBA team ever doesn't motivate you from a basketball standpoint. Nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Its not even about bball talent at this point, its his proven zero effort on/off the court and care for the game, the multiple criminal cheapshots, being the ultimate spoiled brat on court.

To find out he just injured his left knee while rehabbing his right knee while BOWLING is just too much, hopefully this kid is out of the nba soon enough.
    One more in the long line of should've been great but....

In fairness, injuries have hampered his career to say the least, but his attitude and motivation are truly awful.

Like I've said before, I feel sorry for Doug Collins. Great coach and seemingly a great guy, but he is stuck with Bynum.

Samurai Swoosh

He's a disgrace to men's hair, for sure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    So, why is he wearing gloves?
    His idol was Michael Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    atleast we will allways have this !
    Man, I wish he did this earlier in the series. Keep driving with 2 7 footers under the basket, what do you expect to happen?

Magic Johnson

Give it a break. Bynum's immature but you can't question his desire to be healthy and play basketball. You don't come back from two major knee surgeries without working hard. You don't go from a raw, out-of-shape rookie to the second best center in the league with putting in the time. The simple fact of the matter is that Bynum's body is breaking down. There's nothing he or the 76ers can do about it. If he truly damaged his knee by bowling, then he should strongly consider retiring. There's more to life than basketball after all.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Give it a break. Bynum's immature but you can't question his desire to be healthy and play basketball. You don't come back from two major knee surgeries without working hard. You don't go from a raw, out-of-shape rookie to the second best center in the league with putting in the time. The simple fact of the matter is that Bynum's body is breaking down. There's nothing he or the 76ers can do about it. If he truly damaged his knee by bowling, then he should strongly consider retiring. There's more to life than basketball after all.
    Sad but true.

bynum always bringing the lulz. We need a bynum in the league

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    Man, I wish he did this earlier in the series. Keep driving with 2 7 footers under the basket, what do you expect to happen?
    Also, Berea went hard at Steve Blake just moments before this elbow.....Bynum just payed him back.......Bynum is cool with me ......a nice guy...........