Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: D'Angelo DESTROYS Mudiay.

Quote Originally Posted by alec613
    Gonna be tough for Mudiay without a consistent jumper.

Ingram's shots aren't falling, but he is making his presence known on the defensive end. Not really worried about him. His shots will eventually find its way inside the basket

Not surprised about Dlo. He's going to be pretty good scorer in the league, but what surprised me was his defense. Luke is doing a good job with the team so far
    People just assume Russell is a shit defender when he's actually not bad at all. He is smart and has length. Mudiay legit looked LOST trying to guard D'Angelo.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    People just assume Russell is a shit defender when he's actually not bad at all. He is smart and has length. Mudiay legit looked LOST trying to guard D'Angelo.
    I doubt you even watched the game because from top to bottom Nuggets looked far better. Beasley and Murray looked better than Ingram so doubt you'd try to troll obviously Ingram should be better than those guys but this game was far more positive for the Nuggets than the Lakers.

Russell got hot from 3. Mudiay didn't look lost. Just missed shots. His scoring is really the only issue.

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Bolp.... Lakers were only missing Deng. Nuggets were missing 3 starters and you guys still got wrecked. D'angelo can put up empty stats all year he will stay at the bottom of the west.

Also why does ingram look so lost compared to all the other rookies.

Nurkic if healthy will be amazing and better than anything the Lakers have.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

2015 lakers #2 pick out plays 2015 nuggets #7 pick

2016 nuggets #7 pick out plays 2016 lakers #2 pick

Difference is nugget fans aren't insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by EricGordon23
    Bolp.... Lakers were only missing Deng. Nuggets were missing 3 starters and you guys still got wrecked. D'angelo can put up empty stats all year he will stay at the bottom of the west.

Also why does ingram look so lost compared to all the other rookies.

Nurkic if healthy will be amazing and better than anything the Lakers have.
    Good call. Forgot we were missing so many guys. And still won on the road.

I'll take the W over empty stats

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    I doubt you even watched the game because from top to bottom Nuggets looked far better. Beasley and Murray looked better than Ingram so doubt you'd try to troll obviously Ingram should be better than those guys but this game was far more positive for the Nuggets than the Lakers.

Russell got hot from 3. Mudiay didn't look lost. Just missed shots. His scoring is really the only issue.
    Didnt look lost? Just watch the D'Angelo highlight reel from that game. Mudiay couldnt even keep up with D"ANGELSLOW RUSSELL.

Dude wrecked him. But lets keep hyping up the PG who has shot historically bad as a rookie, still cant shoot or defend. Put up 4 points on 2/10.

Nug fans are delusional.

Didnt look lost? Just watch the D'Angelo highlight reel from that game. Mudiay couldnt even keep up with D"ANGELSLOW RUSSELL.

Dude wrecked him. But lets keep hyping up the PG who has shot historically bad as a rookie, still cant shoot or defend. Put up 4 points on 2/10.

Nug fans are delusional.
    It was one preseason game. Nuggets fans are delusional? We don't care that Russell is better right now. He was drafted 2nd overall. Last year it was neck and neck despite how inefficient Mudiay was which is kinda crazy to think about. Russell was suppose to be better outta the gates. It'll be year 3-5 that Mudiay either makes the jump or doesn't. This year if he's still inefficient and can't score effectively than yeah obviously that's a huge issue. Russell is the better scorer, always has been. He was yesterday. Mudiay moved the ball better tho IMO.

Russell will be L.A's best player. Mudiay has potential to be our best player but the flaws to be our 5th best player. I mean shit if he shoots as bad as he did last year he could end up being our 6th-7th best player with all the young talent we have and if guys improve.

Nuggets will be better than the Lakers yet again. Nuggets fans like our young talent better despite Russell being better than Mudiay right now as well. The game showed that so why would we care? Russell outplayed Mudiay but Denver outplayed L.A

>who cares its preseason his stats dont matter
    > LOL WE WON EMPTY stats

> nugget fans

> LOL WE WON EMPTY stats

> nugget fans
    I never said his stats didn't matter. He looked great last night. His shot was falling like it was projected too last season. He got hot from 3 and looked dangerous as a shooter which he wasn't consistently last season.

Just like the Nuggets young core looked more promising in the game. We won more games last year and given what we know now I think it's a safe bet we win more this year. Guess we'll see.

> LOL WE WON EMPTY stats

> nugget fans
    We did win. It was preseason. They were empty stats.

I'm not sure what you expect when you troll. Would you rather nugget fans just say "lakers suck!" We reply with facts. Nothing wrong with it.

You do this every year. Nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    I never said his stats didn't matter. He looked great last night. His shot was falling like it was projected too last season. He got hot from 3 and looked dangerous as a shooter which he wasn't consistently last season.

Just like the Nuggets young core looked more promising in the game. We won more games last year and given what we know now I think it's a safe bet we win more this year. Guess we'll see.
    I don't think the OPs priorities are the same as most fans. Wins don't matter as much.

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    We did win. It was preseason. They were empty stats.

I'm not sure what you expect when you troll. Would you rather nugget fans just say "lakers suck!" We reply with facts. Nothing wrong with it.

You do this every year. Nothing new.
    Preseason wins / losses dont matter. What matters is that Mudiay looked even worse than last season and D'Angelo blew him out of the water. Looked like a pro vs a child.

Thats whats telling.

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

21 points 7/14
    5 assists
    4 rebounds

vs

4 points
    2/10 shooting

LOL

People will laugh when you compare the two this year.

Oh and they played the same exact minutes
    What do you think of him now?

Man, so, you are a "fanboy"... Now, I understand all of your Ingram threads.