Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Dwight Howard's Baby Mama - Real Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    Side Note: Heading home to NYC next weekend but I'm out the loop on the poppin' clubs. What the new Sunday night spot?
    Prime

Another Side Note: If you guys ever want to go to a club where Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Megan Good, and whoever else you like go from "OMG" status to just "whatever" go to Love during Howard University Homecoming. That boy Diddy brings 'em out.
    Yeah, its ridiculous. I'd say most homecomings bring out the jawns. But Howard's is just overly popular. I remember going and I wasnt even a student there.

Serious playground baller

Good one.

Honestly though, stick her in the middle of Love the Club here in DC on a Friday night and she won't stand out AT ALL.
    I kinda have to agree, although i havent been to Love in a minute...The Park on 14th is the spot to be...went thursday nite for Howard homecoming, beautiful women everywhere...Biz markie was in the spot, and diddy's supposed to be there tonite...i'll try and make it out again tonite if i can get in on a friend's table...

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Efunk7
    I kinda have to agree, although i havent been to Love in a minute...The Park on 14th is the spot to be...went thursday nite for Howard homecoming, beautiful women everywhere...Biz markie was in the spot, and diddy's supposed to be there tonite...i'll try and make it out again tonite if i can get in on a friend's table...
    Still haven't gone to Park. Don't get to party during the week because I have to be to work early in the AM. Might check it out next week since I have Friday off.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    Considering he's a devout christian, also you don't need all those things you said to get a hot women.
    I know but it makes it a lot easier, and you can probably get more with all that stuff included.

Serious playground baller

Still haven't gone to Park. Don't get to party during the week because I have to be to work early in the AM. Might check it out next week since I have Friday off.
    yea, i feel you, same for me...i went on thursday cuz i got in cheap on a friend's table...called in sick friday morning, went to work today, but just for rounds...you should definitely check it out - Love isn't bad, but they let waaaaaay to many people in, especially during homecoming - not worth it unless you get a table whereas Park will get packed but will be bearable even w/o a table...

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Tips4
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha dont do it !! dont do it !!!! That has to be one of the funniest pics eva !!!
    goat pic

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by out|hoops|side
    That is literally what you would have to do to get her, knock her out, put her in a bag and bring her to your house.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    don't be a hater
    hatin for what? she is aight,i've seen better