Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Kevin Love is back? Cavaliers offense looks amazing when he is involved

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Wrong. He had a winning record in the games he played in.

Haters continue to hate.
    A winning percentage that would've made the play-offs in the West last year?

Poison de rata.

Default Re: Kevin Love is back? Cavaliers offense looks amazing when he is involved

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    A winning percentage that would've made the play-offs in the West last year?

Poison de rata.
    Ah, so geography is the only reason you're complaining. In the East, his team is playoff worthy easily (even a top 5 seed based on this year's records).

Checkmate.

This was Love's best all-around game of this season.
    22 points
    10/13 FG
    2/4 3P (9 of his 13 shots were not 3 pointers!)
    10 rebounds
    4 assists
    1 steal
    2 blocks

Interesting stat of the night? J.R. Smith led the Cavs (who had LeBron James and Kyrie Irving play more minutes in this game) in assists.

Banned

Stacked no excuses

Ah, so geography is the only reason you're complaining. In the East, his team is playoff worthy easily (even a top 5 seed based on this year's records).

Checkmate.
    You're debating over ISH...one of the worst online sports forums to do so. Connect Four!

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    Why didn't Minnesota accomplish anything?
    Because no other player on the team was even top 15 at their position...Rubio MAYBE. They were a shit squad, in a tough conference, and they lost a ton of close games and went to OT more than any other team. They were a losing team with about +2 point differential (if I recall correctly). They had the 9th best SRS last year.

They were a weak team, carried to respectable levels by Love, and they had flukey bad luck. When a team wins or loses a lot of close games in a season, it's nearly always a fluke one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    And I asked, if you put any other PF with the same roster as Love, they ain't making the playoffs either.

remove Chris Paul and Clippers are still better than what the Timberwolves had.
    Remove Lillard and Portland are still better than that Minnesota team.
    Blake Griffin put up 24/10/4 on 53 percent last season on a playoff team.

Aldridge put up 23/11 on 46 percent last season on a play-off team.

Kevin Love is putting up 16/10 on 43 percent on a play-off team.

Dem empty stats.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    This was Love's best all-around game of this season.
    22 points
    10/13 FG
    2/4 3P (9 of his 13 shots were not 3 pointers!)
    10 rebounds
    4 assists
    1 steal
    2 blocks

Interesting stat of the night? J.R. Smith led the Cavs (who had LeBron James and Kyrie Irving play more minutes in this game) in assists.
    The great thing about swinging the ball around the horn the way the Cavs did all night tonight is that the assists are going to be spread around. Not relying on that one playmaker and then that one scorer is so much more difficult to defend.

I think Blatt's strategy is finally beginning to take consistently. No coincidence that they had two days off to practice and they came out and moved the ball that way.

Blatt should get some credit, but I doubt he will.

Checkmate.
    No, it means he wouldn't have led his team to the playoffs last year had he played more games genius.

Blake Griffin put up 24/10/4 on 53 percent last season on a playoff team.

Aldridge put up 23/11 on 46 percent last season on a play-off team.

Kevin Love is putting up 16/10 on 43 percent on a play-off team.

Dem empty stats.
    Lol posting fg% like that means something when one of those guys shoots >30% of his shots from 3

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Lol posting fg% like that means something when one of those guys shoots >30% of his shots from 3
    That's all you've got? Love's stats are bad this season regardless.

Blake and LaMarcus > Love. Deal.

No, it means he wouldn't have led his team to the playoffs last year had he played more games genius.
    No, it means just because of arbitrary "conference" setting, he didn't make the playoffs. The end.

He's better than Blake, I'm sorry. I'm from LA, I love Blake, but I'm not an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Because no other player on the team was even top 15 at their position...Rubio MAYBE. They were a shit squad, in a tough conference, and they lost a ton of close games and went to OT more than any other team. They were a losing team with about +2 point differential (if I recall correctly). They had the 9th best SRS last year.

They were a weak team, carried to respectable levels by Love, and they had flukey bad luck. When a team wins or loses a lot of close games in a season, it's nearly always a fluke one way or another.
    Post Kevin Love's fourth quarter stats in those games.

No, it means just because of arbitrary "conference" setting, he didn't make the playoffs. The end.

He's better than Blake, I'm sorry. I'm from LA, I love Blake, but I'm not an idiot.
    No he's not. Sorry.

No he's not. Sorry.
    Yes he is.

Easy run hitting off the birdie on a 5 yard down when the score was 40-15. Chexmix Lonelyroy.