Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Decent playground baller ballashotcalla's Avatar

Default Re: WOW D'Antoni is a horrible coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarip
    yeah that part is bullshit. Melo gave some effort on defense, and it's not like D'Antoni's system requires people's effort on defense. Melo just went through a horrible shooting stretch where they were using him a spot-up shooter.
    did you even watch the Knicks games? how many times did melo spot up and shoot from pnr? he was posting up while lin was calling for screens and thinking wtf is melo doing.

btw, where did you read dantoni's system doesn't require defense? i can tell you read that from some clueless writer because woodson has been in charge of defense this year and they are ranked top half of league in defense.

Default Re: WOW D'Antoni is a horrible coach.

I have to give on thing to D'Antoni, the level of homerism he commands is on par with Lebron and Kobe... it's kinda hard to believe but it's pure reality.

The idea that Walsh was being overruled is in itself, idiotic, but now, not only was he overruled, Walsh never wanted Melo!!
    I can't care less. There are a lot of people talking to [Dolan]. I couldn't care less
    Guess who said that.
    "Now you've got two guys that can take over a game, and one of them took it over last night," team president Donnie Walsh said. "In the past, if Amare had fouled out, we could've won the game, but not in that fashion."
    Walsh with a overruled bitch smile talking about Melo.
    [QUOTE]