Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Who are trade deadline candidates?

You've got the normal names like Tyreke Evans and Monta Ellis, but who else will draw a lot of speculation and potentially be traded?

Brandon Jennings will likely draw a lot of speculation if Milwaukee isn't committed to paying him.
    I do think one of Millsap and Jefferson get moved out of Utah.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Who are trade deadline candidates?

DeJuan Blair is one of the cheapest contracts in SA, and he's in a contract year, but it wouldn't surprise me if he's wearing a different jersey sooner than later. Not because fans don't like him, but the FO questions his effort to stay in shape and he's not one of Pop's favorites.

Does a Danny Granger for Monta Ellis deal make sense? Milwaukee has to pack in another player, but that'd be the base of it.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Brandon Jennings.

Has he stated whether he will resign or not?

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

calderon. isnt he an expirer?

Gortat mabye. I also see Al/Millsap moving somewhere new ... I pray every ngiht that Perk goes to a new team.

Jason Terry, Courtney Lee, Leandro Barbosa, Avery Bradley

One or two of these guys will definitely be gone, who needs this many guards seriously. I put my money on Courtney and Barbosa

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Brandon Jennings.

Has he stated whether he will resign or not?
    No. He has said it's in his agents hands and that he would like to return, but that's the garbage talk they all go with. He has said he'll look at bigger markets.

(I think that if Jennings hits RFA he gets a big offer from Dallas so they can create a Mayo/Jennings backcourt).

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

I'm hoping Perkins will be in the conversation. Depends on how well they're doing at that point.

Milsap

I could see Popovich moving some combination of Blair and Neal for a better backup PG. They have plenty of shoot-first combo guards. And they have Blair as a stretch 4, along with Splitter and Blair...maybe they could move guys out and bring in a PF.

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    Does a Danny Granger for Monta Ellis deal make sense? Milwaukee has to pack in another player, but that'd be the base of it.

Random...and you know what, it ain't bad. I'd rather move Jennings, but either one could do well in Indiana. Hill is a combo guard anyway. He could be one with either of those two.

Clippers might be looking into moving Bledsoe if the right offer comes along.

Also Odom as an expiring contract if he continues to stink it up, possibly in return for a two year contract another team might not want (Marion?)

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Clippers might be looking into moving Bledsoe if the right offer comes along.

Also Odom as an expiring contract if he continues to stink it up, possibly in return for a two year contract another team might not want (Marion?)
    They should trade Odom to New Orleans. I don't care what for, it'd just be funny to see it come full circle like that.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    I could see Popovich moving some combination of Blair and Neal for a better backup PG. They have plenty of shoot-first combo guards. And they have Blair as a stretch 4, along with Splitter and Blair...maybe they could move guys out and bring in a PF.
    I'm assuming you meant Bonner? I'd like to see Bonner moved more than anybody on the Spurs. Spurs have Nando De Colo and Corey Joseph as decent back up PG prospects (both of them are more true PG's than Neal or Green). For a small market team that won't go over the lux tax they're good pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    I'm assuming you meant Bonner? I'd like to see Bonner moved more than anybody on the Spurs. Spurs have Nando De Colo and Corey Joseph as decent back up PG prospects (both of them are more true PG's than Neal or Green). For a small market team that won't go over the lux tax they're good pieces.

Yeah that's what I meant...Pop seems to love him tho.