Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Lebron James vs. Wilt Chamberlain vs. Kobe Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by Psileas
    Are you serious? Am I supposed to put Arnold's opinion on Wilt's strength above a prime ajackoff's one?
    You're right of course. Asking Arnold about strength, and weight-lifting would be like asking Einstein about the theory of relativity. What the hell would those guys know?

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    You're right of course. Asking Arnold about strength, and weight-lifting would be like asking Einstein about the theory of relativity. What the hell would those guys know?
    Yeah, because there is recorded evidence of Chokerlain pulling those off. Einstein PROVED the theory of relativity. He didn't just say I can do to and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Yeah, because there is recorded evidence of Chokerlain pulling those off. Einstein PROVED the theory of relativity. He didn't just say I can do to and leave it at that.
    Shit is comical.

These morons can't show us a video of Wilt benching 405, never mind 500. Show me one video of Wilt even benching 365, instead of a million assumptions of how strong he was.

"Because someone said so" like people don't lie about their numbers ALL THE TIME.

What irrelevancies...What matters is that Arnold has known Wilt in person and has interacted with him a lot of times to be entitled to talk about him. You're nothing but an internet hater. There's a reason they called Arnold and not aj1987 to the show and there's a reason people who lived Wilt talk about his strength feats, not his strength claims and boasts.

Shit is comical.

These morons can't show us a video of Wilt benching 405, never mind 500. Show me one video of Wilt even benching 365, instead of a million assumptions of how strong he was.

"Because someone said so" like people don't lie about their numbers ALL THE TIME.
    Oh, you got us! I can't even find a video of Wilt bench pressing 100 lbs. Heck, I can't even find a video of Wilt bench pressing anything at all! Seems like Wilt's life apart from his Youtube videos is an elaborate hoax.

Yep...no footage of Wilt.

Luckily we DO have footage of Kevin Durant, and Shaq...and we now KNOW who the stronger man really was...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW2-x-0lAQo

First Shaq...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjHnQexeFkc

And now KD...

Of course, KD does his MUCH easier than Shaq did his.

KD >>> Shaq

BTW, for those that doubt Wilt couldn't bench 450+...

We have a MUCH smaller 265 lb. Dwight EASILY doing THREE reps of 365...and I would argue that an all-out max, and not after several sets...EASILY 400+.

Did someone just use the argument of "lack of video evidence" as their basis of reasoning as to why something did not exist?

Generation Z logic.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    Yep...no footage of Wilt.

Luckily we DO have footage of Kevin Durant, and Shaq...and we now KNOW who the stronger man really was...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW2-x-0lAQo

First Shaq...

And now KD...

Of course, KD does his MUCH easier than Shaq did his.

KD >>> Shaq

BTW, for those that doubt Wilt couldn't bench 450+...

We have a MUCH smaller 265 lb. Dwight EASILY doing THREE reps of 365...and I would argue that an all-out max, and not after several sets...EASILY 400+.
    First of all I wont discuss weight lifting with you because you thought Wilt had 23 inch biceps when the worlds biggest bodybuilders dont have 23 inch ARMS not biceps. You tried using arm length as a reason when that doesnt matter.

Second of all if you werent so ****ing retarded youd know size doesnt matter that much when it comes to benching. 181 pound powerlifters have much higher bench numbers than Mr.O 212s that are twice the size. Dwight benches a lot and just happens to have a great bench. Youre so ****ing delusional. Wilt couldnt bench 500, not 455 probably not 405.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Did someone just use the argument of "lack of video evidence" as their basis of reasoning as to why something did not exist?

Generation Z logic.
    Yes you ****ing ****** I did. Anyone that spends a day at the gym knows that people lie about their PR numbers all the time. Based on "word of mouth" Im supposed to believe Wilt ****ed 20,000 females and killed a mountain lion with bare hands too?

Clowns everywhere

I can believe that Wilt could bench 500 based on word of mouth just like how I believe that he's a homo based on word of mouth from his teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Well...I guess it depends on what you are asking them to do. If playing 47 minutes a night and only taking 7 shots a game means youre automatically playing basketball poorly....

Wilt is such an odd case. He was literally playing every second of every game in the playoffs some years and taking 6-9 shots a night. And people talk about his PPG like....he was trying and failing to score. In 73 Wilt played all but like 4 minutes of the entire playoffs and shot under 7 times a game. For comparisons sake...Omer Asik shot over 7 times a game on the Rockets...in only 30 minutes. Wilt....playing 47 minutes a night in a faster era....shot less.

To take that and conclude he was playing poorly when he was doing everything else....as he was asked? Feels kinda childish to me. Like....an adult should glance at it and know to look past the PPG.

If hes out there going 4-21....fine. But hes going 5-7 and 3-6 and now and then 6-13 or so. Hes not....trying to score. How do we then judge him by his scoring...and not the things he was asked to do...which he did better than anyone else?

People posting career averages when they know....KNOW he was making no effort to score the majority of his playoff games....it just feels deceptive.

When you have 6 points on 3-4 shooting....29 rebounds....9 assists...block 9 shots...and win. Thats a bad game because of the 6 points? Of course not. But people look at your averages in the end...and say you only put up 12ppg that series...and dismiss everything else. Dismiss...what you were asked to do. What you were unselfish enough to do for the good of the team.

Most of you do see that right?

Im not alone on this island of common sense am I?

I kinda feel like it at times. I once saw someone talking about how Wilt underperformed even when he won pointing out his 67 ppg. A guy goes out and has 10 points....27 rebounds...9 assists...and 15 blocks in a win. We focus on the 10 points and how it drags his finals average down? Rick Barry took 41 shots that game and lost. Wilt took like 6 and did everything else...and won. But the 10 points...contributes to his low finals PPG. So we hate on it.

Everyone reading this knows that makes no ****ing sense at all right?

But....we still do it. We have people with us...who think....its reasonable. And I just cant get my head around it.
    Only logical post in this thread.