Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Kobe is the biggest biter in NBA History

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    A Jordan clone.

I guess there isn't a lot of hip hop heads on here, but biting is the worst thing you can do.

Kobe grew up worshiping MJ, all his moves are mj's. He even walks like MJ.

Kobe owes everything to MJ. MJ made up his own style. The goat of all goats.

Kobe just a copy cat biter.

It's disgusting.
    Jordan made up his own style? Where do you suppose Jordan's moves came from? David Thompson, Jerry West, Dr. J, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Please. Kobe took moves from Jordan and everyone else he thought was useful. If you think he plays "exactly" like Jordan you didnt watch Jordan.

Wade at his best played more like Jordan than Kobe does right down to the quick direction changes, midrange game based on his penetration, and reluctant outside shooting.

But...Kobe isnt allowed a fadeaway? To make an up and under layup he no doubt saw Dr.J make before Jordan?

People get on here posting BS about fist pumps and how he walks? Chews gum?

Please.

Jordan took the way Doc talked(Who do you think started all that "The game of basketball" shit that Jordan and Kobe do?). Copied many of his moves. Doc made the up and under famous before Jordan. Winning dunk contests with the FT line dunk Jordan later made popular.

Ive heard from Jordans mouth that he came up trying to emulate Doc, David Thompson, and Earl Monroe.

Its how it is. And Jordan like Kobe did the "Im not trying to be ____. I want to be me" thing. Both elders had to answer questions on the young guy with the big hype and similar game.

Its just jealous hating. Every single person reading this...if their attempts to copy Jordan, Magic, Bird, and Doc had worked out as well as Kobe....would be doing it.

What...you have the advantage and can score on your man with a Jordan style fadeaway you arent gonna do it so you arent a biter?

**** outta here.

If I could be like Mike and get 300 million dollars id do it and so would you.

Id do it for free just for my own satisfaction.

Hating on a man for something we all attempted to do is just weak.

I must have hit 50 people with an ugly version of the Jordan push off/crossover and pullup jumper for the win(with varying degrees of success)....

Just like my friends and I reenacted Paxons 3 in the 93 finals and all swapped out who got to take the shot.....

Just like I tried to palm it and wave it around like Doc.

Just like id feed the post off the backboard like Dennis Johnson....or ball fake and pass it like Bird...

I used to Utep two step and get ripped like a jackass all through the 90s.

Hell we used to kick our leg up on the no look like Magic in the 80s.

But im gonna get mad at Kobe? because hes BETTER than me at it?

Im not a Kobe fan...but im not hating a man for excellence that he earned and I envy.

If I hit a game winner on the Suns to win a playoff game id probably fist pump too. And when I got home my old friends would probably do it back...they would know why I did it. The same reason id do it on the playground. Michael Jordan.

This is a game. Its fun. You emulate your idols. I'll critize Kobe where its fair.

Im not gonna hate because he adapted portions of Michael Jordans game better than I could.
    Why your feathers so ruffled?

Still no answer to my question.

Who did MJ play EXACTLY like?

He took his inspirations and made his OWN style.

I guess you'll never get it.

I'm a professional skratch dj. We take biting seriously.

Kobe listened to a (insert favorite rapper) his whole life and made a cover album.

Karaoke mc.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

If you think Kobe plays exactly like Jordan you didnt/dont watch either of them.

If you must stick with your absurd musical comparison...basketball is pretty much like the blues.

Muddy waters got it from the old share croppers the british bands got it from him...next thing you know....its rock and roll.

Kobe is no more a biter than the Rolling Stones or Eric Clapton.

Everything builds on something.

Go "skratch" up a recording of Nas "No idea's original" and learn something..

College superstar

He did steal a lot of player's moves. I remember he was doing the dream shake, and the dirk post up fadeaway at one point in his career.

MJ to KB "get this wannabe off me"

MJ payin' respect to 'Bron and Kobe like

If you think Kobe plays exactly like Jordan you didnt/dont watch either of them.

If you must stick with your absurd musical comparison...basketball is pretty much like the blues.

Muddy waters got it from the old share croppers the british bands got it from him...next thing you know....its rock and roll.

Kobe is no more a biter than the Rolling Stones or Eric Clapton.

Everything builds on something.

Go "skratch" up a recording of Nas "No idea's original" and learn something..

Oh ok Cus. He don't play just like him.

You type great. Like a seasoned scholar.

But you wrong on this one.

Kobe owes everything to MJ. His entire style is based on copying him.

Period.

The only thing left to debate is if it's ok, normal. Etc.

Edit.

Still, tell me who MJ played just like?

And can someone poast that video of the exact same Moves Kobe and MJ doing at same time??

Biting is a hip hop thing.

Guess you don't know nothin bout that cuz.

Don't step to something you know nothing bout.
    Last edited by Bless Mathews; 12-06-2014 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    The moment Kobe got too excited and MJ felt his hand down there

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0AGiq9j_Ak
    Last edited by pauk; 12-06-2014 at 11:17 PM.

I don't get how threads like these don't get deleted upon first read. Let alone survive three pages.

Very good NBA starter

Please. Kobe took moves from Jordan and everyone else he thought was useful. If you think he plays "exactly" like Jordan you didnt watch Jordan.

Wade at his best played more like Jordan than Kobe does right down to the quick direction changes, midrange game based on his penetration, and reluctant outside shooting.

But...Kobe isnt allowed a fadeaway? To make an up and under layup he no doubt saw Dr.J make before Jordan?

People get on here posting BS about fist pumps and how he walks? Chews gum?

Please.

Jordan took the way Doc talked(Who do you think started all that "The game of basketball" shit that Jordan and Kobe do?). Copied many of his moves. Doc made the up and under famous before Jordan. Winning dunk contests with the FT line dunk Jordan later made popular.

Ive heard from Jordans mouth that he came up trying to emulate Doc, David Thompson, and Earl Monroe.

Its how it is. And Jordan like Kobe did the "Im not trying to be ____. I want to be me" thing. Both elders had to answer questions on the young guy with the big hype and similar game.

Its just jealous hating. Every single person reading this...if their attempts to copy Jordan, Magic, Bird, and Doc had worked out as well as Kobe....would be doing it.

What...you have the advantage and can score on your man with a Jordan style fadeaway you arent gonna do it so you arent a biter?

**** outta here.

If I could be like Mike and get 300 million dollars id do it and so would you.

Id do it for free just for my own satisfaction.

Hating on a man for something we all attempted to do is just weak.

I must have hit 50 people with an ugly version of the Jordan push off/crossover and pullup jumper for the win(with varying degrees of success)....

Just like my friends and I reenacted Paxons 3 in the 93 finals and all swapped out who got to take the shot.....

Just like I tried to palm it and wave it around like Doc.

Just like id feed the post off the backboard like Dennis Johnson....or ball fake and pass it like Bird...

I used to Utep two step and get ripped like a jackass all through the 90s.

Hell we used to kick our leg up on the no look like Magic in the 80s.

But im gonna get mad at Kobe? because hes BETTER than me at it?

Im not a Kobe fan...but im not hating a man for excellence that he earned and I envy.

If I hit a game winner on the Suns to win a playoff game id probably fist pump too. And when I got home my old friends would probably do it back...they would know why I did it. The same reason id do it on the playground. Michael Jordan.

This is a game. Its fun. You emulate your idols. I'll critize Kobe where its fair.

Im not gonna hate because he adapted portions of Michael Jordans game better than I could.
    I normally agree with you, but Kobe is obsessed with Mj to the point he celebrates his championship exactly how Mj did. He mimics him off in celebration too it's crazy. Go look at My chip celebration and Kobe does the same Danny thing. He pretends he didn't worship Mj now, but even Phil said he was obsessed and watching a lot of tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    I normally agree with you, but Kobe is obsessed with Mj to the point he celebrates his championship exactly how Mj did. He mimics him off in celebration too it's crazy. Go look at My chip celebration and Kobe does the same Danny thing. He pretends he didn't worship Mj now, but even Phil said he was obsessed and watching a lot of tapes.

Exactly. Kobe slept, ate , drank MJ.

And it shows down to how he talks.

Smh.

Exactly. Kobe slept, ate , drank MJ.

And it shows down to how he talks.

Smh.
    Even if it was completely true, how is that bad? He got 5 championships and is universally accepted as a TOP 7-10 player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Even if it was completely true, how is that bad? He got 5 championships and is universally accepted as a TOP 7-10 player ever.

Cus he's a biter. He didn't burn his own path.

His art form is playing bball. He just stole someone else's art and copied it.

Cus he's a biter. He didn't burn his own path.

His art form is playing bball. He just stole someone else's art and copied it.
    Your comparison is so stupid with that hip hop bs.
    Music is art, it's success is based on originality
    Sport is a job, it's success is based on results.
    Kobe got results, big time, only a few player have better careers than him.

Everybody in basketball that has the ability of a player who's played before them, will try to emulate the said player.
    You have no idea what you're talking about and your blind hatred wouldn't recognize hatred if it hit you in the face

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Your comparison is so stupid with that hip hop bs.
    Music is art, it's success is based on originality
    Sport is a job, it's success is based on results.
    Kobe got results, big time, only a few player have better careers than him.

Everybody in basketball that has the ability of a player who's played before them, will try to emulate the said player.
    You have no idea what you're talking about and your blind hatred wouldn't recognize hatred if it hit you in the face
    No it isn't, especially not now.