Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Zion Williamson looking jacked already

Zion is a hundred times more athletic than Anthony Bennett

Bennett wasn

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    Yeah LeBron drops $1.5 million a year on training, health, fitness. I remember reading somewhere that Oladipo learned a lot about how important it was to drop money on that type of stuff like Wade/LeBron did. Once he did, his game escalated to superstar level arguably. He's kept the Pacers relevant since those legit #2/#3 seed teams in the early 2010s with Roy Hibbert/Paul George and company.

I still think Zion is a bit overhyped. I know I will get flake for this but wasn't Anthony Bennett also an athletic undersized big? However, if he does somehow become a Charles Barkley type of player I would be shocked. I think Draymond Green is a fair NBA ceiling.
    Bennett wasn't even in the same universe as Zion in terms of athleticism.
    There were questions about Bennett's drive in college, Zion hustles his ass off on every play (he actually cares about basketball).

And Draymond Green is still an amazing comparison. Green will probably end up in the HOF when it is all said and done.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I'm convinced that people who are still not convinced on Zion Williamson's athleticism and abilities just haven't seen him play yet.

It will be fun watching a 29 year old Zion shit on a 25 year old LeBron James Jr.