Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: The Bledsoe / Dragić combo is about to return! Prepare your anus...

eric gawdsoe

NBA Legend

Honestly it really is a pretty kick ass backcourt.

It's awesome he's back, but what, you'd think the team would do better, but watch them start losing more games.

I usually hit open layups

The Suns with this literal 1-2 combo then add Green who is playing insane and then there's the Morris twins, scary playoff matchup.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    thats insane they have the exact same statline
    It's like they're synced.

Good High School Starter Miller for 3's Avatar

The Dragon gets his beta back

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    It's awesome he's back, but what, you'd think the team would do better, but watch them start losing more games.
    There's no way they lose more games with Bledsoe back. There is nothing that he takes away from this team, only adds. And having him back makes us not rely on Dragic and Green so much. Beldsoe is the X-Factor.

Quote Originally Posted by wagexslave
    Every single game since he got injured I've been like "Just imagine if we had Bledsoe back how much easier things would be"... felt like he was never gonna return. Trust me, I'm more than ready for the return of the world's best backcourt.
    JJ's still hurt though ):